1. RK9

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

It's at night.
  2. RK9

How do you farm them?
  3. RK9

Unless you want to find out for yourself, don't open the spoiler cause it's hints how to get to Moltres fast.
  4. RK9

It's a gift Pokémon, not a Pokémon that appears catchable in the lair.
  5. RK9

So I've finished the DLC and I got to say, props to GameFreak. I really like it. It's a good DLC. The Legendary quests are great. I also like that the Legendaries aren't that easy to catch in terms of catch rate and that you need to do additional actions to get to them. The atmosphere in the...
  6. RK9

Oof not going to lie, those teams got me disappointed. Wished they'd get new Pokémon now that new Pokémon got put in through the DLC. THanks regardless. Poipole's method has been found, it's just Victini's that hasn't been.
  7. RK9

@Esserise I haven't dabbled too much into the DLC yet (Battery and some other stuff I had to do) but are there any team roster/person roster changes for the Galar All-Star Tournament?
  8. RK9

Can't wait to only team up with Nessa or Marnie.
  9. RK9

"I reject my Pokémonity, Slowbro!"
  10. RK9

View: https://twitter.com/Miguel92398/status/1310939086069342212?s=20 Aye yo, it's a motherfucking JoJo reference.
  11. RK9

I'm just here that this music video is absolutely fucking amazing. I merely have tears of appreciation.
  12. RK9

If you played the DLC you could just handwave it as the fact that the Vespiquen spread the factor around. It's already a flag for me that it's a Sinnoh mon so might as well. It just works.
  13. RK9

Ah, seems I got the placeholder in mind then. I hope it drops soon. Would help out massively seeing that there's a second Covid wave coming/going on in a lot of countries right now.
  14. RK9

Wasn't it already said before that it was supposed to be for November/December?
  15. RK9

Replace the Marowak with a Sandaconda (So he has a G-Max) and you might be pretty close tbh.
  16. RK9

Dang, some nice stuff given out. Can't wait to see Lando-T back.
  17. RK9

Went with the Tower of Waters. I prefer the design of the Dark one, but I already had Grimmsnarl as physical Dark attacker so oh well.
  18. RK9

OKay so. The new Wild Area is gorgeous and actually an area. I detoured a lot and got lost (Damn you forest!) but this begs the question. Why is the main game Wild Area so ugly and bad? This really should have been in the main game. Also, while kinda toxic, Klara is... pretty cute, in a weird...
  19. RK9

If it doesn't have Megas I don't want it.
Back
Top Bottom