Search results for query: *

1. RK9

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

I've only noticed this yesterday but when you're in a tournament and the big screens on the stadium use Ball Guy as an indication to show what's happening like him fainting when a Pokémon faints, or him growing large surrounded by energy and a Gigantamax logo in the background when a...
  2. RK9

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

Let me collab with other Gym Leaders, dammit!
  3. RK9

Yeah, League Cards always need to return. They are neat. Now, if ours could get more customization options. That'd be great. They're not bad but very basic and they stick out like a sore thumb compared to the NPC ones.
  4. RK9

I loved the League Cards. On top of the Gym Leaders actually having a personality for the most part, the League Cards also give you some neat info on them.
Back
Top Bottom