Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Masters Current/Ongoing Events [Most Recent: Team Hoenn Unite!]

It's situations like these where I think co-op would have been great. You know, if they didn't decide to let it die a slow and painful death.
  2. RK9

Yeah, a returning player friend of mine has the same issue. He's unable to get past a specific level cause of specific units being needed. These events lure you into a sense of "You can do this without pulling" but then they hit you with levels you need to featured unit for and all falls to...
  3. RK9

And Norman went to get milk! Honestly, the most disappointed thing is Sceptile not being able to go Mega. It's suffering being Sceptile.
  4. RK9

I think the reason people liked Legendary Events cause it was a free semi-powerful unit with a cool Pokémon that freed up slots of the respective characters to be an actual gacha pair with their more signature Pokémon. Now they locked one behind a gacha pair (And made it very underwhelming in...
  5. RK9

Honestly, I'm fully expecting N to drop with Zekrom now. I always thought it would be Zoroark, but with Zacian going to Gloria (WHich is a fucking dick move by the way. Not just the fact it's a gacha pair but also the entire event surrounding it) nothing holds up anymore. (this does not just go...
  6. RK9

Man, Silver and Ho-Oh is a sad story. Victims of not being able to be 5/5 20/20'd and literally invalidated by Red and Charizard. Legendary Events used to be great. They were grindy but they were great and the grind paid off with stuff from the shop but this is just an absolute middle finger to...
  7. RK9

Incredibly miffed right now. Solgaleo rerun. Got mine 5/5 20/20 first time around already. So I decide to get extra copies for power-up tickets. Except it are 3-star power-up tickets. For getting a dupe of a 5-star. You get a 3-star ticket. And then you exchange 20 Solgaleo potential tickets...
Back
Top Bottom