Search results for query: *

1. RK9

If You Could Change a Pokémon...

Mostly the Galar starters cause other than Rillaboom, I hate the final stages. Inteleon becomes a sea serpent/sea dragon based on stealth. Mixing both the Loch Ness monster with the spy. Cinderace, literally anything else. The current one looks like a man in a bunny suit. Rillaboom is a minor...
  2. RK9

Yeah, I gave it Dragon/Poison in a USUM Rom I'm working on in my spare time. Once you're doing such a thing you really start to realize how much weird decisions have been made with typing and move distribution. It being Dragon is not bad on its own but the fact that the goo and rain is such a...
  3. RK9

To be fair, you can still keep regular Regigigas the way it is. Just give it a new form and tie it back to its 'true power' before it began crafting the other Regis.
  4. RK9

Zacian-Crowned asks the same. That said, I think I would have made Power Construct Zygarde a seperate form that it's standard in. As someone who prefers to use the signature moves as much as possible, it bugs me that it's is Special when you kinda have more use for a physical Zygarde...
  5. RK9

Dracovish being the real God of the Pokeworld is the number 1 thing Pokemon mythology has decided to stay quiet about cause the region's governments don't want you to know that though.
  6. RK9

Considering how much Dragonite is associated with the sea/water, I'm kind of surprised it's Dragon/Flying. Would be fun to see it be Dragon/Water (Be it through a Mega or anything else.)
  7. RK9

Not just the stats but I think also Forecast itself could do with a buff or additional effects to help it out.
  8. RK9

Disclaimer: I'm sure someone will look at this through their Smogon goggles and still come at my ass for making changes that wouldn't make a Pokémon competitively better but making a Pokémon OU from NU was never really the intention with this. As for the starters go, I would change their stats...
  9. RK9

Yeah, this is supposed to be Water/Psychic. Not sure what went wrong here. I mean, you can do it by giving Feraligatr and Typhlosion dual typings too (Water/Dark or Water/Dragon and Fire/Rock or Fire/Ground). Then again, it's not really that much of an issue. Venusaur and Charizard are dual...
  10. RK9

Pinsir: Bug/Fighting Sceptile: Grass/Dragon Flygon: Ground/Bug Milotic: Water/Fairy Glalie: Ice/Dark Huntail: Water/Dark Gorebyss: Water/Fairy Staraptor: Flying/Fighting Luxray: Electric/Dark Electivire: Electric/Fighting Serperior: Grass/Dragon Emboar: Fire/Ground Samurott: Water/Fighting or...
Back
Top Bottom