Search results for query: *

1. RK9

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I believe he wasn't an assistent but a disciple. He just studied under Rowan.
  2. RK9

Good for you but nothing they've shown warrants a purchase, as far as I'm concerned. You can just download the DS version and emulate that and you'll miss out on nothing. Shame cause the Gen 4 remakes were the most anticipated remakes and they are just the DS games but with models, while...
  3. RK9

Oof. The more I see of this game (Or rather the lack of seemingly new stuff) the less willing I want this. Legends Arceus really is out here getting all the goodies.
  4. RK9

Customization is back, that's great. New mechanics to the underground, great as well. The models look fine. I'm not entirely sold yet but it seems to be heading in a promising direction.
  5. RK9

Honestly, I don't know how GameFreak did it but they made the game hype even more dead than with SwSh. SwSh's news was already dead as hell cause there barely was anything but now we don't know anything for months. In a period where everyone is more divided against them than ever, they decide...
  6. RK9

To be fair, it's easy to make a good-looking 1 minute thing with no external factors or other issues that come peeking around the corner when you're just sitting there in your basement having no obligations to anyone and can just do whatever you like.
  7. RK9

Rock/Electric or Rock/Steel are both fine. It's one of those Pokémon that can be made a case for for both.
  8. RK9

I just wish this game had used XY's/ORAS' chibis. I quite liked them. Not to say I don't like these ones, the XY/ORAS' ones were cool.
  9. RK9

It began as early as Ruby/Sapphire. Back when those got announced, reactions were similar to when SwSh got shown. It's literally been around for years, even if we think it's only something from a couple of years back. Quite funny really.
  10. RK9

To be fair it always works like this. New games comes out > everyone shits on it > new games come out > Those get shat on > Games before that suddenly get some praise > new games release > game from before the previous game suddenly gets praised as if they liked it all along.
  11. RK9

You're awfully convinced of yourself, aren't you.
  12. RK9

Want to hear something funny? People shat on that remake too, just like this one.
  13. RK9

It may just be nothing but, View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/1365633876689903623?s=09 Megas set to return, perhaps?
  14. RK9

Yeah, I assume they would have shown the cover(art)s if it was just regular Dialga and Palkia. I assume that's also why tehy only showed gameplay from early routes to not let loose anything 'new'. If remakes mean not fix the core gameplay issues that glare at you, then sure, HGSS is what you...
  15. RK9

To be fair, it's not a Let's Go Games but it looks very Let's Go style-ish. Right now we have too little info on the game to really judge, but no redesigns is a bit of a bummer cause I think Dawn and Lucas are the two protags with the worst designs in the entire franchise and could do with one...
Back
Top Bottom