Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Of all the languages to speak you chose ice-cold facts.
  2. RK9

I dunno, I think it would be refreshing if it turned out Giratina is just a good guy doing good deeds, but he just lives in a different realm for a specific reason and throughout history the legend just came to be that it was banished for evil deeds. Especially if it turns out Dialga and Palkia...
  3. RK9

I dunno. No one thus far other than Volo really screams "EVIL" like how Aether Foundation did during when they got revealed in SM. But if the general tropes of ancestors are used, which they likely do, expect Kamado and Volo to be borderline evil, and Cyllene to be on the good guy side of things.
  4. RK9

Crazy how this is their final chance to release something new that's hype before the leaks do it for them. And they reveal nothing. Other than Stealth Rock now being a damaging move.
  5. RK9

Now this is where everyone makes the very first but also single biggest mistake. Using Twitter. All jokes aside, I understand the frustration but I'd advise to just... let it be, honestly. If your own enjoyment of the game is there and it's big enough to warrant the game for you, that's...
  6. RK9

Well, everyone in general gives Maxie and Archie flack for being... well, idiots. I do agree a lot of bad things in past games gets covered with a mantle of love (Likely out of nostalgia). Just look at the state of the Johto games, or Diamond and Pearl being terrible base games and needing...
  7. RK9

Oh yeah, I agree on the worldbuilding. But at the same time I'd argue Pokémon, other than a few exceptions here and there, has always been very surface level in their worldbuilding. The same goes with characterizations cause the game's playtimes and the appearances of many characters jsut aren't...
  8. RK9

If people want breathtaking graphics they need to go outside and touch grass. As soon as someone starts off with the graphics when critique'ing an otherwise playable and enjoyable game, I already know to dip cause you know it's some person that will rank a piss poor game over something fun and...
  9. RK9

Other than a single implied mention of Alan (Without name so it could literally also be everyone else, we just link it to him), Jessie and James (Who were also in games and are thus a 'loophole' and are nothing more than fodder) and a single Battle Bond Greninja (That hasn't even been in any...
  10. RK9

Anime =/= Game. The girl also looks more like Edna from Tales Of or Anna from Shaman King than she looks like any existing Pokémon character. Everyone is reaching for something that isn't really there.
  11. RK9

I personally don't see any ancestor in Adaman and the girl, and frankly, I prefer that. Not everything has to be an ancestor of something. Give characters individuality and a way to stand on their own instead of just making them an ancestor of a strong and popular character in an attempt to help...
  12. RK9

Everyone out here being disappointed at Cynthia's ancestor being a 'random merchant'. Never judge a book by its cover. Never. Also I don't like the entire trope of ancestors being strong being why you are strong or whatever, (Hence why I would have wished there were no ancestors of existing...
  13. RK9

I'm wagering regional forms. There's otherwise no reason to switch out Chimchar, Piplup and Turtwig on top of not showing those three beyond their base form by now.
  14. RK9

We have a literal high-tech phone with one too many ancestors being a 1:1 from modern day counterparts. I wouldn't be surprised if time travel is involved somehow, especially if they want to make Hisuian forms available in other games by linking them through Legends Arceus. He is innocent. He...
  15. RK9

War Criminal Arcanine form. Who would have thought.
  16. RK9

She's just standing at enough distance to turn speed into jump power for when she needs to throw hands with you to win the fight after you knock out her Munchlax.
  17. RK9

I'm hoping it's at least an evolution for a Sinnoh Pokémon. I know these all are native to Sinnoh but in my eyes these are just Kanto, Johto and a Unova Pokémon respectively.
  18. RK9

So I've noticed that the 4 new human introduced in this trailer all wear a bracelet (Would be cool if the ornament people wore wasn't a bracelet or anything that goes around the wrist for once. Coincidently, one of them we know has the care over a Noble Pokémon. The other 3 are also tasked with...
  19. RK9

So they're using even more 1:1 characters as ancestors. Kind of what I was afraid of but they went with some nice picks. I always felt Marley got a bit overlooked, especially considering how popular Marnie was who basically has the same kind of style. (I really wonder what makes 1 more popular...
  20. RK9

With Cyrus' ancestor being present (And Rowan's), I kind of only really expect Barry/Palmer's and Cynthia's. Cynthia's seems like a guarantee for a future trailer. Any other ancestors are just "Oh, cool." but hopefully those two still make it in in some form. EDIT: Add RIley's ancestor that...
Back
Top Bottom