Search results for query: *

1. RK9

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Khu pretty much outright said the next game is a Paradox Unova. Whatever that means no idea, since I can't see them doing 150+ Paradox designs, but that sure is something.
  2. RK9

Watermelon Koffing sound so based, holy fuck.
  3. RK9

He literally made a poll with all answers outright saying it's Unova. That's far from major hint, that's outright saying it.
  4. RK9

I find it kind of weird Khu is so open about the region of the next game. Usually he makes use of incomprehensible riddles. Makes me feel he's trying to troll or something is fishy.
  5. RK9

https://twitter.com/CentroLeaks/status/1623690299246510083?t=rxbMywOmIn6Gv0oAxm1brw&s=19 Used to pray for times like these. EDIT: They are all back. Zygarde Construct and Battle Bond Greninja are also found but are not in this picture for some reason...
  6. RK9

I honestly don't think we'd get that many new regionals and Paradoxes. I don't recall SwSh introducing all that many forms (it was like what? Slowbro, Slowking, Giga Venusaur, Giga Blastoise, and the regional Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, the DLC Legendaries and Regieleki and Draco), Then again, I...
  7. RK9

Fake. Khu already leaked/said that the fusion of the three beasts will be Water/Dragon. If people make their own leaks, at least make it so the known info checks out already with what was already established before.
  8. RK9

People are just too spoiled and entitled these days. It's unfortunately the harsh reality.
  9. RK9

As if I care what someone from NintendoLife thinks about it. If I enjoy the game and have a good time I couldn't give less of a fuck.
  10. RK9

The Japanese are so fucking based.
  11. RK9

Let's not pretend there aren't online communities where you can ask people to play with you or help you out or anything. The 'I don't have friends that play it' argument has become a non-argument nowadays.
  12. RK9

Exclusives can spawn by having a friend just join you in co-op. The exclusives of their game spawn in your game.
  13. RK9

Same energy.
  14. RK9

Water Tauros is exclusive? Man, that dampers my plans even more. I planned to use it in one of my teams depending on the starter I'd pick. Guess if I want a Water or Fighting type I'm now forced to pick the duck cause nothing else really appeals, causes too much type repetition or is a Paradox...
  15. RK9

Roaring Moon's entry does allude to Mega Evolution.
  16. RK9

All the Pokémon and names have already leaked.
  17. RK9

I'm so incredibely happy Charizard and Typhlosion got new idle models. Charizard finally stands on the ground instead of flapping his wings erratically and Typhlosion finally has his flame activated. Typhlosion is no longer a goofy goober. He's now just a goober.
  18. RK9

I picked Sobble cause it was best for team comp but as soon as it became Inteleon, (and even as the middle stage) I found myself barely using it. I stuck with it cause of the starter sentiment, but in hindsight, if I were to do it again, I'd just box it. I'm considering the same here but I...
  19. RK9

The thing about the starters for me is that based on these models, none really stick. I'm not really feeling any of them. I had the same with SwSh and it took until the release of the 2D arts that I began warming up to Rillaboom and that he solidified himself as 'the starter'. From what I've...
  20. RK9

I can't even get to a team of 6 properly cause the pool to pick form is so small for me cause most of the designs I genuinely don't want to look at for longer than 5 seconds, and the way I build my teams is now coming back to haunt me. (I can't even decide on a starter already because of it...
Back
Top Bottom