Search results for query: *

1. RK9

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

I don't know if you intend to use a Tyranitar or Houndour, but please forget that. They're only available in Kanto/pretty much near Red, so it's not worth it. I'm afraid you'll end up using a lot of Kanto mons, unless you have the tools to PKhex in certain mons before they are actually...
  2. RK9

There's no point in Infernape getting Slack Off. It's safe to late the ship sail.
  3. RK9

Depends if you want it to be geared more towards competitive or just casual. I don't think Draco Meteor is needed for a casual playthrough (Dragon Pulse or Dragon Claw should suffice as well, especially since you also got Dragon Dance. There's also Clanging Scales if you don't mind the Defense...
  4. RK9

I'd say something like... Samurott (I know you said you don't like him, but physical Samurott is something I live by when playing through BW. He's amazing) Scolipede (Really strong mon. Doesn't get access to Speed Boost yet but even without he's amazing) Bisharp/Ferrothorn (I've used hte latter...
  5. RK9

Well, since you want to use mons you never use or haven't used in a long while, it might be handy if we had some insight into mons that qualify for that.
  6. RK9

I think Poliwhirl is off fine evolving immediately. It's learnset isn't all that and definitely not worth waiting for when it gets the better moves by tutor or TM/HM. Same thing for Exeggutor. I would wait until like 23 after it learned the Powders. Since Exeggcute's only other relevant move is...
  7. RK9

Just evolve it already cause Onix hits like a wet noodle. I'd say Iron Head, Earthquake, Crunch and Stone Edge/Rock Slide. Should you see no use for either Crunch or Stone Edge/Rock Slide, Explosion could be a nice option for big neutral damage as last resort.
  8. RK9

Pick Arcanine. Put an Assault Vest on him. He's the best boy.
  9. RK9

Carvanha. It's fast as fuck as a Sharpedo, gets a nice second typing and can be a potential (good) Mega. It also has the better movepool. Should you want more bulk, since your team seems a bit more on the frail side, go for Wailord. For everything else, I'd say Sharpedo.
  10. RK9

Klinklang has a pretty shallow movepool. It has Gear Grind and Shift Gear and... that's about it really. It's two abilities also don't really help. While slow, Escavalier has pretty good bulk to show for it and hits like a truck. While its hidden ability is the best ability for it, Swarm and...
  11. RK9

Krookodile is very much so worth it. Moxie is an insanely good ability for it. Once it gets Earthquake too, enjoy murdering stuff. Haven't used Palpitoad that much myself (Since I have Samurott on the team) but depending on what you want to hit you might want a physical variant to get Ice Punch...
  12. RK9

Thinking about replaying OR due to the fact that my savefile got corrupted. Planning my team (with mons only available post game being traded from other games.) to be this: - Swampert - Salamence - Metagross - Gardevoir - Manectric - Sableye Sableye is intended to be more specially offensive...
Back
Top Bottom