Search results for query: *

1. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but the control is minimal and shaky. I wish for a pair of fuzzy cat slippers.
  2. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it's a pyramid scheme and you go to jail. I wish I had a Skiploom.
  3. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Lol that is one good corruption. Granted but it's extremely....smelly for some reason.
  4. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

No wish so I'll corrupt the previous one: Granted but they're sealed in some sort of high tech unopenable material. I wish I was in better physical health.
  5. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it flies off immediately. I wish I had $1000 right now.
  6. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Then I don't actually have expandable income. You failed to corrupt my wish....you simply didn't make it come true. ^Granted but you have a really really lame power like the ability to change dark yellow to light yellow. I wish I had a daisy.
  7. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it's not the university you want....duhhh. I wish I had more expandable income.
  8. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted and, just like teachers at real kung fu temples, he canes you every time you don't perform well or disobey him. I wish that I was 18 again.
  9. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted...and you reincarnate again. I had shapeshifting as a superpower.
  10. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They're all bad ideas though. I wish I inherited a few million dollars.
  11. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The hardcore players get beat up by the casuals they mock. I wish I was as fit as possible.
  12. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's bad for your health. I wish I had an easy life.
  13. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You now see a constellation that is shaped like a hand giving you the middle finger. I wish I could afford to retire at 28.
  14. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You now have the head of R2D2. I wish I could turn into Cutiefly at will.
  15. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted...by removing Chansey from the games completely. I wish I lived in Hawaii.
  16. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but you will move to Somalia. I wish I could turn into a bird whenever I wanted.
  17. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the Pokemon die of exhaustion after they revert back from their megaevolution form. I wish my business idea succeeded.
Back
Top Bottom