Search results for query: *

1. RTLfan

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

9.75/10 Nearly perfect. Alolan Raichu
  2. RTLfan

A downright good, and certainly unique, design but it's not my kind of thing. A bit too 'out there' and the shape is odd too. Starly
  3. RTLfan

2/10 Not my kind of thing at all but you can't say the design itself is not good. I would also add that it doesn't look a huge amount like a Pokemon...more like a creature from another franchise. Galarian Slowbro
  4. RTLfan

10/10 One of my all time favourites and consistently so over the years. Alolan Raichu
  5. RTLfan

9/10 Love it and wish it was more popular. The eyes are creepy though. Yanma
  6. RTLfan

8/10 Quite cute and cuter than the other version. I also love the type combination. Sandshrew
  7. RTLfan

4/10 Unlikeable thing and the design is not great either. Fletchling
  8. RTLfan

8.5/10 The head is a bit too big and I'm not sure about the curly tail but otherwise I like it.T Elgyem
  9. RTLfan

2.5/10 Not much to like about it but there's much worse out there. Sandshrew
  10. RTLfan

9/10 It's in my top 20 or 30 of favourites. I find it interesting that it never surfaces and he seems sweet too. Male Frillish
  11. RTLfan

1.5/10 Just not my thing. Nasty, no redeeming qualities, and I don't like that shade of purple. Rotom (base form)
  12. RTLfan

2/10 Nothing charming about it. Blissey
  13. RTLfan

4/10 Pointless Pokemon. Wasted design since it's such an iconic creature. Chansey
  14. RTLfan

10/10 Not QUITE among my top favorites but yes, I do like it a lot. Cinccino
  15. RTLfan

4/10 Not much to like about it... Cinccino
  16. RTLfan

7/20 I like base Rotom a lot but don't care about his forms (That's not to say I wish he didn't have them. They are an essential part of what makes Rotom special). This form though, is one of the nicer ones. Mantine
  17. RTLfan

4/10 Nothing remarkable about it since it's a pretty realistic looking spider. A step down from it's prevo in my book. Victreebel
  18. RTLfan

7/10 Very mixed feelings about this Pokemon. There are things that I like about it but on the other hand it's demonic so no thanks. Mantyke
  19. RTLfan

6/10 Combusken
  20. RTLfan

6/10 Not a fan of Pokemon that are two headed/made up of more than one Pokemon. I also think it's a downside that its tail is covered. At least it still has a cute face and I like the bipedal look. 9.5/10 for Galarian Slowbro as I really like the weapon look. I just wish its tail was a bit...
Back
Top Bottom