Search results for query: *

1. RTLfan

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Quite a realistic octopus so as a Pokemon it doesn't have much charm but at least it's not a down right terrible design. The franchise does have a history of messing up the designs of Pokemon that are based on unique creatures. Sneasler
  2. RTLfan

It's....a solid design for what it is but I'm just not into it. Sneasler
  3. RTLfan

I like the Galar version because it's slimmer, has a longer horn, is angelic, and it reminds of toy ponies. The Kanto version is a solid but somewhat uncreative design. Rhydon
  4. RTLfan

I'm not a fan of the murky colors. And while it's well designed, it's just not my style. Jolteon
  5. RTLfan

I like it a lot because I'm into flowy designs. And the fact that its arms are attached to its head makes it even more interesting. quagsire
  6. RTLfan

I understand that the angry red eyes go hand in hand with final stage evos being more aggressive but I think they've overdone it anyway. Good design otherwise. Bibarel
  7. RTLfan

I really don't like the shape. Such a pretty creature deserved a better Pokemon and considering how gentle it is I don't think the poison type was right for it either. Shuppet
  8. RTLfan

A good design but it doesn't have any of the cute factor that its prevos have. I know that's a widespread thing among three stage Pokemon but I'm particularly bothered by it in the case of this one as Mudkip is particularly cute. Ditto
  9. RTLfan

I don't like it much I'm afraid. The shape is awkward and I don't find anything appealing about it other than the fact that it's a forest creature. At least its temperament is nice/neutral. Sneasler
  10. RTLfan

I findings design simplistic and unremarkable. And it's rainbow-like colouring reminds me more of parrots, especially the purple. ghastly
  11. RTLfan

I'm not adverse to minimalist designs but I can't find anything to like about this one. And the core re.kinds me of candy. Decidueye
  12. RTLfan

It's a moderately cute little dino that reminds of some of the animated dinosaurs shows I used to watch and love as a kid. I also think it's interesting that one part of it's 'helmet hair' (lol) is longer than the other two and that it's so determined to evolve and be able to fly. Lastly, it...
  13. RTLfan

I usually like agile looking Pokemon but this one not so much. Too many tufts of fur on its head that make it look too wide. And I dislike busy designs in general. Swadloon.
  14. RTLfan

Super sweet and cute and love love love the type combination because they're two of my favourite types and I just like Normal being combined with something else other than the usual Flying. Male Unfezant.
  15. RTLfan

I like it because I'm into flowy looking things in general. Very nicely tempered as well. Chansey
  16. RTLfan

A good idea and rare type combination wasted through an unimaginative design. Jumpluff
  17. RTLfan

Awesome minimalist design and type combination. Talonflame.
  18. RTLfan

I definitely think it looks more like a digimon! Fletchling
  19. RTLfan

The design could have been so much better considering the unique type combination and I don't think the Mankey line needed a third evo in terms of concept at least. Delphox
  20. RTLfan

I like the type combination a lot but I'm not a huge fan of either of Sandlash's forms overall !it's by no means horrendous either though). Goldeen
Back
Top Bottom