• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RTLfan

This or That

Jellyfish because I like their shape more but the other one is very interesting looking too. Hippos or rhinos?
  2. RTLfan

This or That

Anti heroes of course because they never help out the bad guys. dolphins or seals?
  3. RTLfan

This or That

Always drink one drink, namely water. Would you rather live in our world or in your favourite fictional one?
  4. RTLfan

This or That

Bruce Lee in terms of personality and as a martial artist but Jackie Chan as an acrobat. The 90's or today's era?
  5. RTLfan

This or That

Um Wild Side I guess. Tulip o hyacinth?
  6. RTLfan

This or That

Righteous. No matter how fun morally ambiguous characters can be we should always choose good over evil. Shapeshifting or teleportation?
  7. RTLfan

This or That

Teacups because I like the old time ones. Squirrel climbing ability or kangaroo hopping ability?
  8. RTLfan

This or That

Chupacabra because I don't like apes. Chubby like a honey bee or supple like a yellowjacket wasp?
  9. RTLfan

This or That

Thunder. One of my favorite things ever. Interior design or textile design?
  10. RTLfan

This or That

Shoes Steiner schools or mainstream schools?
  11. RTLfan

This or That

Um cheerful protagonist....but it varies a lot depending on the story of course. Would you rather be an occupational therapist or a speech and language therapist.
  12. RTLfan

This or That

2D Rivers or lakes?
  13. RTLfan

This or That

Meh comics i guess but I no longer care about either of them. Russia or China?
  14. RTLfan

This or That

The fields because I'm a bit of a geography geek lol. River or lakes?
  15. RTLfan

This or That

Not familiar with them but I like the first name better so I'll go with that. Flowers or trees?
  16. RTLfan

This or That

Um classic ones I think. Pizzas or burgers?
  17. RTLfan

This or That

Cats. Soul or R&B?
  18. RTLfan

This or That

Super World because it doesn't pretend to be a world wide championship. Watermelon or pineapple?
  19. RTLfan

This or That

Fuzzy socks on a hot day. Wearing a snuggie (indoors) or playing bossaball?
  20. RTLfan

This or That

The latter because humanity is going to be whipped out either way. Being a Christian monk/nun OR being a soldier and fighting in war every 2 years?
Back
Top Bottom