Search results for query: *

1. RaccoonGoon

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I've seen a few thanks to @Lugion. My favorite is the original one. I'm excited for the new one if only for Anno co-directing it.
  2. RaccoonGoon

If I may, I know that everyone writes differently and feels differently about it, but I don't think you should quit if you enjoy it. If you feel that you want to improve as a writer the best advice I can give is write even more. There comes a point where skill comes into writing, and like any...
  3. RaccoonGoon

How many chapters do you think it'll be?
  4. RaccoonGoon

After crunching the numbers, this appears to be the correct answer. Cheers, Flaze. The rest of you, study up.
  5. RaccoonGoon

3.33 had strong points that it did really well, I thought, but there were some problems with it, of course. My thoughts on the Rebuilds at this point is that they're like a fun roller coaster you're forever stuck on. Sure, it's okay the first few turns on it, then you just want it to end all...
  6. RaccoonGoon

She was an American author who wrote the novel To Kill a Mockingbird. More recently she was goaded into publishing Go Set a Watchman. The former is read a lot in high school English classes.
  7. RaccoonGoon

I deleted it, it was a bit harsh, really. Sorry.
  8. RaccoonGoon

I had to log in to confirm this. Even his bosom-buddy work friend, who's a very friendly, patient, nice dude is starting to get tired of him and her effects on him.
Back
Top Bottom