Search results for query: *

1. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you get in a feedback loop whenever you think about it. I wish I could fly.
  2. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can't use it. I wish for max to get his flawless wish.
  3. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but its swag of 10 years ago. I wish my body would let me get some sleep.
  4. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but its for something you hate with a passion. I wish to be a wizard.
  5. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it squishes you right away. I wish for the corruption of this wish that the corruption to be that it is given to someone else.
  6. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, its so cute you die from cuteness. I wish for a wish.
  7. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but its just for a cameo. Btw, it didn't live up to my expectations if I couldn't find it. I wish I was psychic.
  8. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It drowns. I wish for a pleasant thing that lives up to my expectations, will not cause any damage to me or anybody else, and won't disrupt me in anyway.
  9. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you lost all the money in your old one. I wish for an absol.
  10. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but all your other plushes are in terrible places with no good place to put them.
  11. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you won't like it. I wish for Max to understand all of the text is the result of the wish, not the wish, so you have to grant it, therefore all that happened again.
  12. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I wish that this wish didn't get corrupted, therby nulling the corruption of my other wish meaning its null, so I can corrupt his wish, so all of the Pokemon plushies are living and unstoppable monsters who want to kill you and everyone you love.
  13. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but its all moldy I wish the corrupter of this wish gets to have his wish uncorruptable
  14. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it requires so much energy to use, it costs millions of dollars per second. I wish this wish is gone.
  15. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, its always stupid now. I wish that I could watch Battle Tendency without getting trapped in a web of ads or other complications.
  16. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but they kill you the instant you spawn. I wish for sun and moon to be out.
  17. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

What. No idea what I just read so... instead you get a Sigma of Fluffy Coat Snow Miku? Learn to fly.
  18. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but everyone in your immediate vicinity steals them and eats them because they know how delicious they are. Make a beautiful remix of "Do It For Her"
  19. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the game crashes every time he tries to use them. I wish I had the ability for teleportation so I could exploit pokemon go.
  20. RagnorokX

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they drew all over the pictures as well. I wish I had Dialga as a pet.
Back
Top Bottom