Search results for query: *

1. R

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

That sounds like a really interesting idea - each past MC mentoring the current MC, while they uncover new depths to the situation...Sounds like a great plot. I look forward to see more of it, Stellar Haze.
  2. R

This sounds like an interesting idea. I like the idea of a new MC for every decade, it would show some interesting changes by showing us how the MCs change throughout the course of the war. EDIT: By the way, sorry I haven't posted a review for your other story yet - I've been busy with some...
  3. R

If you have that little faith in your idea, throwing it away might be a good idea. Again, no one mentioned your crossover specifically. Things like that are why I said you're acting like people are out to get you. I am turning down your story because I just don't like crossovers. Maybe it...
  4. R

Okay, wow way to fail reading comprehension. I never once said your crossover would go bad. I explained why I personally don't like crossovers. You posted this: And I said exactly why I dislike crossovers and what I think is wrong with the majority of them. Not everyone is out to get you and...
  5. R

Most crossovers go exceptionally bad and most author's use them for the express purpose of making their favorite characters meet with no logical reason for the crossover. I tend to avoid crossovers just because they tend to go into realm of ridiculousness I can't stand.
  6. R

Does anyone know how go about finding a beta? I'm looking for someone to look over my writing and help with the grammar and general errors...And then I realized I have no idea how to do that. Halp?
  7. R

Hm. Would you mind if it was an actual plant? Because this website lists plant/flower names for people: Flower Plant and Tree Names for Girls If you want it to be a play on words - how are you thinking? Like, naming her something related to lotus, which is related to shyness and having her...
  8. R

What kind of name are you looking for?
  9. R

Does anyone know why the US version has a different title? That's always confused me.
  10. R

Hey everyone! Just popping in for some quick self-advertisement. I've created a tumblr for my characters, a sort of ask/rp blog. So please, come check it out and interact with the characters! http://under-onesky.tumblr.com/ :droop: Outside of that, finals are finally over and I'm moving...
  11. R

A new season is coming right around the corner. We can all brush up our skills and flesh out our stories and get on the ticket next season. Congrats on making the nomination @Stellar Haze and @Llama_Guy!
  12. R

I thought multiple awards went to two people? Maybe someone last minute voted and dropped Llama_Guy out of the running? EDIT: Nevermind, I see the Judging Panel made the decision.
  13. R

Congrats uA! You definitely deserved those awards. : )
  14. R

Congratulations! What kind of research paper are you doing?
  15. R

Wind Waker was a pretty fun game. I've played most of the GBA/DS/Game Cube Zelda games, as Ocarina and Wind Waker are definitely in my top three. But in my experience, Zelda is one of those games people love or hate; I've never really seen much in-between space for that series as a whole.
  16. R

I do the same thing. It helps me to visualize and describe scenes and characters for my writing. Sounds tracks are difficult though - I spend ridiculous amounts of time wondering what song goes with what character.
Back
Top Bottom