Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

your selfish wish is granted, but houndumb is erased from the pokemon series forever, never to return I wish that people would stop using gendered pronouns to refer to pokemon species that can be both male and female
  2. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, but the only pokemon allowed in battles are gen I pokemon I wish bowser jr. was a more viable character in smash ultimate
  3. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, it's been soaked in the blood of a female munchlax this time I wish my hamster would stop biting me
  4. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, but it's been soaked in the blood of munchlax I wish for my metabolism to increase by 33% - 50%
  5. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, but it's also a rocket -- right after you get it, it blasts off into the sky, and you never see it again I wish hulu would add the ninth season of archer already
  6. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted; however, all the water where you live is replaced with lava I wish prankster was never nerfed
  7. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, but the only place the portal takes you to is the parking lot of a tgi fridays I wish my father wasn't a bigot
  8. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, but your main body weighs 60 pounds somehow, preventing you from flying anywhere I wish I had someone that I could murder, and was deserving of it
  9. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, but you're stuck in a loop, experiencing september 1st over and over and over I wish for the weather to cool down already
  10. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, but it's actually a flying blanket, and you wake up from your nap 350 feet in the air with no way to get down I wish for a powerful magic spell of the electric element
  11. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It becomes a greenhouse solid instead, and most of the life on the planet dies. I wish I knew how to remix music.
  12. Rainami

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they just troll you with their posts. I wish I could have magic powers.
Back
Top Bottom