Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm starin' at this stupid university application, barely making any progress whatsoever. It really feels like a complete waste of time. Getting into anywhere feels hopeless, and even if I do, it really doesn't seem like it would help any. My energy level is practically in the negative, I have...
  2. Rainami

I'm pretty pissed off. I've dealt with a lot of stress lately, especially with how busy I am, and I was really looking forward to a nice night relaxing with some video games. But then I unexpectedly got screwed over again in this one Discord server, per usual. I've decided to take a hiatus from...
  3. Rainami

Pretty pissed off about my horrendous luck in an online game I play with my friends. A particularly infuriating event that occurred tonight is the last freaking straw. I'm not letting this garbage RNG ruin my game experience. Fuck it. It's finally time to cheat a bit... whistles
  4. Rainami

Feeling irritated by the usual omnipresence of plebeian scrubs, but otherwise I'm in a relatively good mood.
  5. Rainami

Scared, yet excited. I have a major life changing event occurring tomorrow.
  6. Rainami

I feel really lousy. I keep entering these contests, and always manage to place within the top three, but never actually win. The more losses I accumulate, the more I wonder why I'm even bothering at all. I'm clearly never going to win anything. Why should I even try?
  7. Rainami

as if by a miracle, I actually feel fairly good. Usually I cap at acceptable. I exercised a lot and did other important stuff today, and I'm quite proud of myself for it.
  8. Rainami

I had a pretty bad day. I have terrible luck, and everything feels hopeless. Part of my mind is convinced that things will never improve no matter how much I exert myself.
  9. Rainami

I feel like I'm going to lose my goddamn mind.
  10. Rainami

sort of okay for my standards, I suppose, although I'm annoyed at all the driving I have to do
  11. Rainami

stressed, yet hopeful. There are a lot of things I need to do soon, but...they could easily end up making major positive changes in my life.
  12. Rainami

I am feeling sort of acceptable, I suppose. For my standards.
  13. Rainami

I've sunk into the depths of despair I can't do anything I'm a failure what's the point of even trying
  14. Rainami

I got excited for something again, after having a rough day yesterday, but then my dad has to fuck me over. I'm pretty pissed off and disappointed.
  15. Rainami

pretty frustrated at people
  16. Rainami

stressed about things I know I have to do soon, and sad that the person I confessed to having a crush on valentines day doesn't seem interested in doin' any swsh raids with me. I hope they're not just totally indifferent to me...
  17. Rainami

nervous yet excited
  18. Rainami

relieved, yet nervous and insecure
  19. Rainami

pretty frustrated and pissed off. People are making it difficult to progress in my transition, my best friend is barely available to talk to, nobody likes me enough to help me out with certain things, and I'm still strugglin' to motivate myself to fulfill my new years resolutions.
  20. Rainami

feelin' depressed...wondering what the point of trying for anything is...
Back
Top Bottom