Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I insert Unown N into the cupboard. Every turn, it will summon another Unown (which will be listed one after the other ie; [N] --> [NA] --> [NAN] --> [NANI] ). An Unown will continue being summoned every turn until there are none left in the cupboard. Only a single Unown can be removed at a...
  2. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I add a pseudo birthday card into the cupboard. Sailor pluto summons the magic paintbrush, a problematic paintbrush owned by shadow mario, aka , given to him by a strange old man in a white coat. Once per turn, if desired, it can paint something colorful goop over something in the cupboard. This...
  3. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

there are actually 3 cups of coffee left, because I'm not going to let people blatantly break the rules of the item I invite lily hoshikawa into the cupboard. Sailor pluto summons vivian. Lily is very popular within the smogon community, largely for her sheer cuteness, and shoots all the way up...
  4. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

actually, only one cup of coffee total can be drank each turn. But that's my fault, I probably should have worded it better. a demogorgon (from stranger things) wanders into the cupboard in search of prey. Each turn, if it so desires, it may drag something from the cupboard into the upside...
  5. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I invite the quiet pigeon brewster into the cupboard. Every turn he is in the cupboard, he brews a fresh cup of coffee. He does so this turn, hoping that somebody drinks it while it's still hot. Any living creatures in the cupboard may enjoy a cup of coffee at any time, but only once per turn...
  6. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

dean winchester enters the cupboard, apparently on the trail of a zombie. Once a turn, he can kill or chase off a monster or supernatural creature. He is also immune to getting removed from the cupboard by any monster or supernatural creature. Sailor pluto summons a souflee, the dessert like...
  7. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I add a delicious gingerbread donut into the cupboard. However, having flipped heads, tae immediately runs over to it and gobbles it up. I use doof's invention on the weakened ganandorfs. Good think they're weakened, or hyrule would no doubt be doomed. Guzzlord gobbles up two of the ganandorfs...
  8. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I remove the waterwraith from the cupboard. The teal plastic wing nut tree drops five more nuts, which are then multiplied by the duplic-8-inator. Sailor pluto summons kirlia. The talk show host brings back markiplier to talk about the games he's currently letsplaying, one of them being five...
  9. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I add diancie to the cupboard. Every turn it's in the cupboard, it summons a carbink. The well morphs into another cat. Cupboard: Gumball ×8 Cat ×4 Tomb Candle Trash Cloak Burmy Diancie Hidden Compartment (5/5 Items): Eternity Larva Eyeball Tree Shanghai Doll Eyeball Essence King K. Rool
  10. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

with abe lincoln gone, vampires can finally be a part of the cupboard again. Taking advantage of this, I add remilia scarlet, the mistress of scarlet devil mansion, to the cupboard. I shake a robot essence off each of the robot trees. The black holes suck in 800 more grandmas, and sharpedo...
  11. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I add phoenix wright to the cupboard. If he's ever removed for any reason, may that be via swalot, cannon, etc, he'll leave behind three pieces of evidence. A grandma dressed in blue with puffy yellow hair approaches me and states "I am me." I load her into the circus cannon, and she asks me...
  12. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

grateful to megapod for helping me overcome my paralysis, I thank him by adding a dhelmise to the cupboard. A grandma dressed in blue with watery x-shaped blue irises walks over to me and spits water in my face, so in revenge, I stuff her into the cannon against her will and fire her away...
  13. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

Overcome by curiosity, I stagger over to the cupboard. I open the doors only to be stricken by full paralysis, falling on my chest. My eyes widen in horror as I'm greeted by thousands of grannies, just standing there staring at me. I try to escape, but the paralysis won't let me move. Some of...
  14. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I remove stunfisk from the cupboard and release it into a nearby marsh, attempting to save it from the grandmapocalypse. However, despite my good intentions, it smiles and paralyzes me anyway. 260 more wishiwashi are added, and the gumball count is doubled yet again. The robot tree drops another...
  15. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I add an adorable stunfisk to the cupboard. If anyone ever removes it, it will paralyze them, resulting in them being unable to add or remove anything the next time they post (sailor pluto etc would still be able to add items though). Sailor pluto summons a blue oho jee; the last time it was in...
  16. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

from my vantage point, the eraser is nothing but a nuisance, aside from that one time it saved the thread from dynamite. So I have it removed. 150 more wishiwashi are summoned, alongside two more gumballs. I wonder how long it will take for the number of gumballs to exceed the number of...
  17. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I'm pretty sure removing the magic paintbrush is supposed to remove the colors, but I'm just going to leave them there because wynaut question about guzzlord; if it were to target the wishiwashi, would it only be able to eat four of them at most, or would it have the capability to lower the...
  18. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

you can still use an item's effect while it's in gulpin's stomach. I must have forgotten to specify that. I insert sonic into the cupboard. If left alone for three turns, he will destroy the death egg, turning it back to a regular (currently rainy) cupboard. I kick the ? block and out pops...
  19. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

does yamirami shroud items next to it in darkness or not? I'm confused I invite heropon riki into the cupboard. Sailor pluto summons a weighted companion cube. The negative wishiwashi somehow manage to summon 30 more wishiwashi, meaning there are now 21 wishiwashi. Gulpin swallows the reversing...
  20. Rainami

In the Cupboard!

I eat the stuffed grape leaves, as I find them delicious. Sailor pluto summons a wishiwashi to the cupboard. Each round, it summons more wishiwashi with its shining eyes. Each round, ten extra wishiwashi will be summoned, so the first round it will summon 10, the second round it will summon 20...
Back
Top Bottom