Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

What was the last thing that made you angry?

My friend acting like I'm not allowed to get upset about transgender representation in media. She's not trans and it's not a big deal to her, so apparently it's not allowed to be a big deal to anyone, even people who are trans. It amazes me how someone who clearly has a high IQ manages to be so...
  2. Rainami

I woke up and I immediately started thinking about something insulting that's taken place in my life, which has been negatively affecting me lately. And then my brain goes on to think about how a close friend of mine had to make me feel worse by stating that she doesn't consider it to be...
  3. Rainami

my friend continuing to be an insufferable, inconsiderate, idiotic douche towards me
  4. Rainami

jealous of my friend, and pissed off in general. The shiny wailord max raid event is active now, and the first thing they do is find a shiny wailord raid with no effort whatsoever. I've spawned numerous new waves of raids in both the wild area and isle of armor, used 400+ wishing pieces, and...
  5. Rainami

my friend being an inconsiderate asshole to me. I've been aware of their emotional density for quite a whole now, but...wow. This incident legitimately surprised me, I hadn't expected them to be that much of a dick. I do wonder what they'll have to say when I next talk to them....
  6. Rainami

a friend of mine confided in me a problem which was making them very uncomfortable. I gave them some advice which could be considered a bit unorthodox, and their response was "I shouldn't have brought this up". Like they hated what I had to say so much that they regretted even talking to me...
  7. Rainami

game freak's incompetency screwing me over
  8. Rainami

my step grandmother addressing a christmas card to my deadname even though she knows I am transgender (christmas was a while ago but I only got the card now)
  9. Rainami

I typed out like four paragraphs of a well thought out argument to a girl I talk to on discord, an argument I was rather proud of, and she just ignores it completely and posts yet another selfie. My argument couldn't even have been taken offensively in any way. She's ignored me in the past but...
  10. Rainami

me and my sister were watching videos on youtube. I watched somefin she suggested, and after we finished that, she ignored my requests about what to watch and went to somefin she wanted to watch. A compilation of creepy things from the internet. The first one was kind of scary, but after that...
  11. Rainami

I ordered delivery, and the driver calls me on the phone because he's having trouble finding my apartment building. I explain its location very clearly, multiple times....yet the dipshit can't find where I am at all. This went on for like 15 minutes. I eventually had to go walk out on the...
  12. Rainami

I was walking on the treadmill in my apartment complex's workout room, and I went to go pee. When I came back, I found that no sound was coming out of my left earbud for some reason. I tried unplugging the earbuds and plugging them back in, I tried banging it on the machine, I tried pulling the...
  13. Rainami

I called my dad again a minute ago and he didn't answer. He hasn't been answering his phone at all for days. I need to talk to him but the idiot won't pick up.
  14. Rainami

I'm getting pretty goddamn sick of having to hear morsela's hamster wheel all the time it can get really noisy, and she runs a lot
  15. Rainami

I had to stay up really late for various reasons and now I'm trying to sleep. But just when I do this my sister and her boyfriend go into the living room and he starts loudly singing along to some song in his stupid voice. Even after I yelled I was trying to sleep. I hate him so much I hate him...
  16. Rainami

my sister being a gigantic bitch to me for no reason and making my already shitty day even worse
  17. Rainami

I got a message on patient fusion that could potentially be very important, but I can't log in to see it because none of my passwords work for some reason. They said they sent me an email to reset it....it's been 45 minutes and I've received no such email. I even had them send it again just in...
  18. Rainami

posted a new thread in fun and games but the op keeps glitching for literally no reason, and no matter how hard I try to fix it it just fucks itself up again
  19. Rainami

hugs back yeah, screw them, but it worked out for the best they forced me to go elsewhere for food which resulted in me seeing a praying mantis, which is neat
  20. Rainami

had a shitty night was just starting to cheer up and my sister's fucking it up she makes a supreme pizza in the oven she and her stupid boyfriend have been sitting there talking for like 20 minutes, not even eating, half of it is left apparently I can't even have one fucking slice I have almost...
Back
Top Bottom