Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

thanks, you two hmm, I see. That's disappointing. Guess that's off the table, then. At least until the free trial expires. Thanks for the info.
  2. Rainami

....jeez, can't believe I'm actually posting in this ghost town, but I feel like I have nowhere else to say stuff right now. I can't post in random messages, I already posted two status messages on my profile recently and I don't want to overdo it, I'm currently the most recent poster in the...
  3. Rainami

never too late to have life breathed into it I suppose I could see myself posting here again once my mood escalates more just harder to post what with all the gloom and staticness not 100% sure quite interested in robotic engineering, game design, biology, and art, so pawsibly one of those four
  4. Rainami

I remember when I actually posted here I am excited to attend university myself in a few years ghirahim
  5. Rainami

the radish vegetable there is, apparently first post in like 11 days does this thread have cancer?
  6. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I assume in the next edition of this you'll be walking the lorry
  7. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 "Uh oh. Where did my phone go" I say while using my phone
  8. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 oh wow look at all of these seeds I can't seem to hold all of these seeds I'm dropping the seeds
  9. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 heh I figure they were just oversimplifying "egg-like creature" when calling them "eggs" tho, if it's to be taken literally the other Dex entries are a blatant contradiction and that's just no good.
  10. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I have a new computer which I have hooked up to my TV. My banner is like twice as big as my hand. This is what real power must feel like. also, I don't know why certain people I know keep insisting Exeggute is made up of eggs while its...
  11. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA well yeah but I sort of have to watch season two before season three, lest I be forced to repent. Which is what you should be doing for the Space Dandy comment.
  12. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA your avatar reminds me that I need to watch korra season 2 I also need to watch space dandy season 2. And psycho pass season 2. And other things ofc.
  13. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA your mons being in the credits is simply the best. I noticed a lot of shiny delcatty and mega shark, though all my pokemon appeared at least once. Aside from J. Hoops the bouffalant, which is unfortunate, but...
  14. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I prefer Nicole but whatever floats your (inferior) boats
  15. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA mine is better Everred the Sceptile ♂ Pawglitt the shiny Delcatty ♀ Heinz the Magcargo ♀ L'Donne the Sharpedo ♂ Gloomtrek the Druddigon ♀ Mindroast the Grumpig ♂ various HM slaves Just got to the...
  16. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I struggle to grasp how the story could possibly become "incredible", but you've succeeded in capturing my attention anyways, my team so far is: Everred the Grovyle (m) L'Donne the (fabulous) Carvanha (m)...
  17. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA lol unless, of course, they drastically changed it outside of the delta episode. Which I don't know, I'm only in Fallarbor. Or, of course, if you're referring to the delta episode. Which I also know little...
  18. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I know for sure I will be using: Alpha Sapphire: -Sceptile -Delcatty -Magcargo -Sharpedo -??? -???/??? (rotation) Omega Ruby: -Swampert -Cacturne -??? (etc) for the most part, I couldn't care less about starter pokemon, I just use them...
  19. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm getting my hair dyed black as we speak The hype is real srsly It's november goddamnitt
  20. Rainami

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Shiny Celebi; is in need of a job +1 I rather liked that movie, but I cannot help but feel a bit dumb for liking it, as one of my irl friends has griped various times about how terrible he thought the movie was.
Back
Top Bottom