Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

adding to my list, I quite like cryogonal, gothorita (but not either of its evolution relatives, eww), masquerain, huntail, ledian, beautifly, exploud, and vespiquen. All pokemon I don't see much appreciation for. btw, I have not mentioned stunfisk in this thread because it has surprising cult...
  2. Rainami

I have an uncommon appreciation for lunatone and beheeyem. damn, I agree with all of that especially palossand, crabominable, and (as you mention in your later post) zubat & golbat also, I didn't know people here knew about bogleech. I love that guy. I like it
  3. Rainami

kecleon's been growing on me somewhat recently, haven't seen many people who like that I've done it. After all these years, I've finally discovered a person who likes wormadam. seriously, you two are literally the first I've seen...
  4. Rainami

adding to my list I don't know many people who care about omastar and heatmor....not counting tpp fans for the former. *raises hand* not really, it's definitely one of the more popular hoenn mons not as much as like gardevoir and blaziken and whatever, but it's still up there I'm surprised...
  5. Rainami

doesn't get nearly enough love.
Back
Top Bottom