• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

Guess that reference!

reminds me of something from hp lovecraft, but it's definitely not from one of his writings dunno where it's from "We're going to the zoo, we're going to the zoo, and then we're gonna see some animals!"
  2. Rainami

Guess that reference!

dunno "You punched me in the face. You made me walk through shitty water. You brought me to a fucking crackhead house. And now....I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."
  3. Rainami

Guess that reference!

chrono trigger "It's all the same. Sugar on ice. No difference." "Tell that stupid man it is not the same in the slightest. And I would like the cherry I requested."
  4. Rainami

Guess that reference!

something from len'en? "These people are here to protect you. They're soldiers." "It won't make any difference."
  5. Rainami

Guess that reference!

hotel mario “If I stop drinking all at once, I'm afraid the cumulative hangover will kill me.”
  6. Rainami

Guess that reference!

not sure "Uh oh! How unfortunate! Uh oh! How unfortunate! I'm gonna do a sneaky thing, and throw a new contender in the ring!"
  7. Rainami

Guess that reference!

not sure "Yes, a mere half year ago I was a Black Belt! Quite the transformation, wouldn’t you say?"
  8. Rainami

Guess that reference!

south park, breast cancer show ever "A bunch of undead diatoms want to be your friend and they can't wait to wreck a few dinosaurs and fairies with the gigantic hunk of steel scrap they dragged off the sea floor. That is such a bizarre, amazing concept in or out of a Pokemon context. "
  9. Rainami

Guess that reference!

no idea "Uhhhh... Mario... I... I feel... I feel like I've grown to lo–- Uh, yeah, um, never mind... ...Y-Yeah, I sure do think you and Peach make a nice couple... Hmm hmm hmm... "
  10. Rainami

Guess that reference!

castlevania "Overall, it was maybe the most fucked-up thing that happened while Harry was at Hogwarts, and it was all thanks to him, his six-outlet power strip, and the words 'Louie Anderson.' "
  11. Rainami

Guess that reference!

??? "Fits perfectly. My submarine's called 'Fuck the ocean'."
  12. Rainami

Guess that reference!

RBWY? "Everybody follow me! I've got tons of Jack, tons of crack, and a jet!"
  13. Rainami

Guess that reference!

viridi from kid icarus? edit: ninja'd twice, I'm dumb not quite sure "Oh is that what you want? Because that's how you get ants."
  14. Rainami

Guess that reference!

??? "I'm sorry son, but...you're a demon spawn now. You're an abomination." "Can I please just have something to eat? Well I'm pretty hungry." "It's....hungry." "Yes...it must feed."
  15. Rainami

Guess that reference!

not sure "Thank goodness you're here! There's wolves in my room!" "Yeah, I know! I put them there. Pretty exciting, right? Heh heh."
  16. Rainami

Guess that reference!

no idea "You did it! You sank the boat, won James Cameron’s heart, got a producing credit on Titanic 2, and even learned to read along the way. You are officially the biggest thing in the ocean, and, once you marry James Cameron, you’ll also be the most married thing in the ocean. Congratulations!"
  17. Rainami

Guess that reference!

this episode "It would be so very DULL if your journey ended so easily... Instead, it ends with...magic!"
  18. Rainami

Guess that reference!

this guy "Then Ryuunosuke, do you think God loves humans?" "He’s head over heels! He couldn’t possibly write the saga of this world continuously and restlessly without love. I’m sure he has loads of fun writing it, enjoying his own work all the while. God loves human virtues like courage and...
  19. Rainami

Guess that reference!

this "It all becomes clear. I am more than Gunter. Like a mighty chrysalis pushing out of a damp cocoon, I emerge!"
  20. Rainami

Guess that reference!

this "I TOLD you! Blaming me for losing the sketch...and YOU had it!"
Back
Top Bottom