Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

Trailers and News Discussion

my depression regarding squid girl possibly not being a squid at all aside incineroar's animations make me like it a lot more. I started out hating it, grew to not mind it much, and nyow I'd have to say that I just blatantly like it. It can join emboar in the "fire starters that don't suck...
  2. Rainami

okay, so tapu lele is based on a butterfly but she's based on a squid too right I refuse to believe she isn't nobody will take my squid waifu away from me
  3. Rainami

I fucking hate whenever the pokemon gender topic comes up I'm still surprised they actually did this hopefully they nerf some other stupid shit too
  4. Rainami

I feel the same way muk was tied for my least favorite poison-type and I still don't like its regular form but this thing, the fluctuating colors and the crystal claws and teeth...I think it actually overcame the bias I had against it. It's such an out there design, while also being terrifying...
  5. Rainami

Okay, fine, I thought about it some more, and I suppose I might have gotten too wrapped up in my own theories and jumped the gun a little bit. Whatever. I still think it's fairly likely it will have around 680 BST and I certainly hope it does, way more interesting. it's ugly anyway
  6. Rainami

sure, there's more legendaries than just mewtwo, rayquaza, etc, but I find it unlikely it was just made to rival the 580 BST tier or 600 BST tier. Those pokemon are spoken of highly, but to genetically engineer a mon just to combat them? It seems far fetched and kind of a lame thing to literally...
  7. Rainami

560 sounds too high for somefin that's probably intended to be about as strong as a regular pokemon, I'd guess anywhere within the range of 480 - 520. Non legends with ~550 BST aren't unheard of but they're damn rare. you're seriously underestimating what its flavor text implies. "To complete a...
  8. Rainami

well, yeah, but he still seems to be very rival-like. I'd bet he develops a personal goal of getting back at the player eventually, after you beat him down more than he likes, so he could be more rival-like than N was in that sense. He's more like Silver than N I'd say.
  9. Rainami

what the FUCK What sort of name is Type: Null? Looks like some sort of artificial chimera thing, I'm going to reserve judgement on it until I know more about what the actual hell is going on, but I guess it's sorta cool? Reserving judgement on Jangmo-o too, until we get its evo. Their names, I...
Back
Top Bottom