Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

Tells us your opinion about the favourite Pokemon of the poster about you

I used to ignore Dragonair for the longest time, but for some reason, I recently became interested in it, and now it's one of my favorite dragon-types. It is very pretty, moreso than most other "pretty" Pokemon imo. I vehemently dislike Dragonite, though. Which shouldn't be surprising. Gourgeist
  2. Rainami

I guess I kind of like sensu oricorio, but only barely. Baile oricorio is alright too. Don't care about the others though, and I think pom-pom oricorio is kind of stupid. sharpedo
  3. Rainami

it's kind of dumb. I prefer murkrow. lunatone
  4. Rainami

it's certainly an intimidating bug. Speed boost yanmega also has a playstyle similar to sharpedo, my second favorite pokemon. I somewhat like it. gourgeist
  5. Rainami

it's really cute, I like its mouth area which resembles strips of tape and the little cloud on its head. Purple is my favorite color too. It's also delightfully creepy how it carries children away. I love drifblim too. araquanid
  6. Rainami

its fluffiness is admirable, but otherwise I don't care morpeko
  7. Rainami

I think it's funny, and I like the theory about its "tail" being the main body and housing the more vital organs. I also appreciate how long jessie has held onto hers. sableye
Back
Top Bottom