Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

What's the last dream you had?

I don't remember all the specifics but I was in some dark, tall, abandoned facility with multiple floors (I think it might have been a train station of sorts but I'm not 100% sure) with some other people and we were hiding from what were presumably some sort of monsters. We were all being fairly...
  2. Rainami

last night I had a nice dream where I did stuff with the guy I like. Also there was another dream where a guzzlord was systematically attacking a school, and some of the school's students banded together to stop it.
  3. Rainami

I had a bit of a nightmare where I was scared somebody had broken into my house and was watching me
  4. Rainami

I got stung by a scorpion, went to the hospital, and made out with a male nurse
  5. Rainami

some steven universe dream with some absurdly complex plot shit involving peridot
  6. Rainami

wasn't last night, but it was recent enough. I dreamed a robbed a bank with the help of my...dad, for some reason. Attempted to, at least. Probs the only reason I remember it was because I thought it actually happened even after I woke up, for a short while.
  7. Rainami

I guess I was an artist or some shit, I drew/painted somefin that was apparently really good, and it overshadowed some other person's. They hated me for it and I believe they were planning to kill me. For some reason their last name was my friend's username.
  8. Rainami

I remember being on a small island surrounded by seemingly peaceful orcas, and I was staying the fuck away from the water out of fear they'd jump out at me. At a later (?) point in the dream I was driving and my car was almost struck by lightning. The lightning also defied logic by remaining in...
  9. Rainami

One of those rare times where I remembered something from my dream. Maybe it was because I went to bed really early and woke up early. Anyway, I recall seeing a creepy bear like creature with multiple mouths, along with a demented cat like thing that I recall having more than one head. Made me...
  10. Rainami

Aside from it having this obnoxious ringing noise in the background, the only thing I remember about my last dream is that it involved everyone spontaneously growing an extra pair of nipples. I'm not sure I fully understand what this means.
Back
Top Bottom