1. Rainami

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

my best memories from 2019 are certain ones regarding my best friend, who only become my best friend last year. I'm so grateful for them. Besides that, certain things to do with shield. Bringing home the game from the midnight release, gettin' shinies I had been hunting for, achieving master...
  2. Rainami

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

lots of options remilia scarlet francesca prelati marnie satori komeiji ghirahim mimikyu inspired costume lily hoshikawa princess kenny catgirl sableye inspired costume professor chaos shalltear bloodfallen team skull grunt (female) yuno gasai probably some others I'm forgetting too
  3. Rainami

I suppose I'd likely try to find a boat and get far out into the water. I don't imagine zombies are very good at swimming. Ideally I'd go out into the ocean and find an island, but if that couldn't happen, I'm close by the great lakes, which could be sufficient as well. I'd likely be able to get...
  4. Rainami

being a vampire princess, I think the only logical choice here is darkness. If that counts. If I had to choose from the classical elements, I suppose I'd have to pick water. I've always had an affinity for water....for the most part. I'd certainly prefer dark magic, though.
  5. Rainami

squids are my favorite animal. They look really cool, they are like octopuses with finned torpedos as heads. They are smart, can change color, and are just great in a bunch of ways. I've really liked squids for a long time; in fact, when I was a lot younger, I was like obsessed with them. I...
  6. Rainami

sableye is my #1 favorite, namely the vanilla form, though I like mega sableye almost as much. It's a ghostly hopkinsville goblin with crystals growing out of its body, it's such an amazingly cool concept that I couldn't not consider it my favorite. Especially considering I have an interest in...
Back
Top Bottom