Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

change. In addition to giving the opponent the ghost-type, have it lower their stats by some degree too. Also bring back z-moves so pumpkaboo and gourgeist can use z trick-or-treat again. And although it's only indirectly related, give pumpkaboo and gourgeist a reliable physical ghost-type...
  2. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

change. Give it 100 bp like earthquake while giving it a minor secondary effect, maybe a 10% chance to drop defense or somefin. Just give it a reason to be used over earthquake in singles. Not like many pokemon get the move anyways. dragon hammer
  3. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

change. Make its power doubling effect activate if the opponent switches too. In exchange for this important buff, perhaps lower its accuracy to 90%, or lower its power to 45 bp. keen eye
  4. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

keep. It's a useful move, and remains slightly useful even if the pokemon's not passing a stat boost. I do want to comment that I dislike how smogon just banned it completely; like, sure, I'll believe that baton pass could be broken if used in a chain or somefin, and I know they're not a fan of...
  5. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

keep; it looks nice and has an interesting obtaining method, doesn't need any special effects marvel scale yep, guts users have literally zero reason to not run flame orb over toxic orb (besides item clause, when that's a thing) less damage each turn but quick feet users can make use out of...
  6. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

keep. It's interesting in that it gives mons a reason to want to go last; gives a nice silver lining to being slow. It's not useless on fast mons either, since it activates when the opponent switches out. mega launcher
  7. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

keep. Hyper beam and all its variants are, for the most part, useless moves in a competitive environment. They can be situationally useful in game through. They could easily be buffed by allowing the user to switch out during the recharge turn, but as this would add to power creep even more, I'd...
  8. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

change; make it go back to how it was in gen VI, where it worked at any level of HP. Gale wings has potential to be broken, but on a mon like talonflame which has such notable flaws outside of gale wings, it's fine. If they really think gen VI gale wings was too much, they could make it so it...
  9. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

keep. It's a fine ability so long as the pokemon that get it learn useful recoil moves. I see no reason to delete or change it. nuzzle
  10. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

change. Thematically it only makes sense for the charge turn to remain, but its power could stand to increase to at least 90 to help make up for that. I think 90 or 95 bp sounds fair. Maybe even make it break through protect/detect like phantom force does, wynaut. scald
  11. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

change. Make its base power 65. That way it has an effective base power of 97.5, giving it reason to be used over ice beam. Alternatively, change its accuracy to 95%. fluffy
  12. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

change, make it 110 bp. That way it could be seen as an alternative to return, having 8 more bp and a 20% confusion chance but only 85% accuracy. protective pads
  13. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

keep/change. It's a good ability, although I'd give it to some pokemon that could actually use it well. Pyukumuku has a low HP, high defenses, and a much more useful ability in unaware. All three of these traits result in innards out having little to no use. prankster
  14. Rainami

Keep/Change/Delete

change; it and emergency exit should remove the pokemon from battle at the end of the turn, so it still gets to attack even after having its HP lowered to under half stockpile
Back
Top Bottom