Search results for query: *

1. Rainami

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

I get why you'd be skeptical of me. Feel free to ask me anyfin if you think it'll help you better understand. I should clarify two things in case there was any confusion. The first is that I was a vanilla townie until last night, when I used the blueprint I got. I did imply this, but I thought...
  2. Rainami

that's fair enough, but I'm glad you aren't jumping to conclusions
  3. Rainami

let me start out by saying one thing I have an ability which lets me get blueprints at the beginning of every day phase as opposed to the end, and I get to use blueprint actions during the day phase as well enlightenment regarding the opinions of everyone else would be useful; should I check...
  4. Rainami

goddamnitt I was hoping you wouldn't answer that okay, well, I realize this doesn't paint me in an ideal light, but hear me out why did I completely and totally lie? Here's my reasoning. a) the primary reason was to pretend to have a role that mafioso would want dead and town would want...
  5. Rainami

yes, I was the one who invented the umbrella beam in this game. only some are. I had skimmed the first version of this game and, from my understanding, all of the blueprints created buildings. If I was mafia, I certainly wouldn't try to deceive the town by lying about a non building blueprint...
  6. Rainami

what building? last time I checked, a umbrella beam isn't a building, it's...um...well, you know...an umbrella beam.
  7. Rainami

@DekuNut how are ties generally handled on zelda dungeon? Does it ever result in a coin flip, or is it always a no lynch? If the former, how common is it to your knowledge?
  8. Rainami

how delightful well, hopefully you guys getting blueprints will shake up the game some more and give us more evidence to go on
  9. Rainami

who's joking? ...well, w/e Unvote: Doctor Flopster by the way, I inquired to calvin about the umbrella beam. I didn't get any elaboration about how quickly it shrinks, but I did confirm that I have to be alive for it to have an effect. Since I'm, well, the one holding it.
  10. Rainami

indeed it is. It makes me wonder if it's a rare blueprint and I just got really lucky...or perhaps the mafia have a role that lets them infiltrate protection one time or somefin. Or maybe there's a blueprint which could let them do that. shrugs
  11. Rainami

okay, I used the blueprint. Apparently, I built something called an "umbrella beam". I guess it has a mechanical hilt not unlike a lightsaber, and creates a beam shaped like an umbrella. It has the capability of shielding me and three other people of my choice from being killed on the first...
  12. Rainami

Vote: Doctor Flopster how dare you abandon being a cephalopod
  13. Rainami

yes, I do hone being an ass I like to think I've gotten better at it
  14. Rainami

let me start out by saying one thing I have an ability which lets me get blueprints at the beginning of every day phase as opposed to the end, and I get to use blueprint actions during the day phase as well enlightenment regarding the opinions of everyone else would be useful; should I check...
  15. Rainami

confirmed
  16. Rainami

congratulations calvin, you have the honor of hosting the game that will, apparently, be the game in which I return to playing mafia games after roughly 6.5 billion years. No guarantees I'll play again anytime soon after this, but w/e. I wanted to try. forgive me if I'm rustier than a rusted...
Back
Top Bottom