Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow

What video games are you playing now?

Re: What games are you currently playing? The first Assassin's Creed. Bought it a while ago and never played it, so I figured I'd finish it and the rest of the series before Unity comes out. I'm really enjoying it, I thought I'd find it dated since I played a bit of II and III beforehand, but...
  2. Rainbow

Re: What games are you currently playing? Still playing Fallout 3. I'm doing the Anchorage simulation right now, but I still have some other objectives to do. I don't know if I'll actually 100% it, but I'll probably just keep playing until I get bored (which could be a while)
  3. Rainbow

Re: What games are you currently playing? I've been playing Saints Row 2 and Fallout 3. I just beat both yesterday though and will probably end up putting more time into Fallout 3 though, since I have more things left to do.
  4. Rainbow

Re: What games are you currently playing? I've been playing both Saints Row 2 and Pop'n Music Best Hits lately.
  5. Rainbow

Re: What games are you currently playing? Mass Effect 2. I just beat it yesterday actually, but I figured I'd do my best to find and finish some side missions before moving on to 3.
  6. Rainbow

Re: What games are you currently playing? Pokemon Y
  7. Rainbow

Re: What games are you currently playing? Fallout New Vegas
  8. Rainbow

Re: What games are you currently playing? Fallout 3
  9. Rainbow

Skyrim, Donkey Kong 64, and Knuckles Chaotix.
  10. Rainbow

I've been playing Infamous 2, Crash Bandicoot, and Project Diva 2nd. I'm almost done with Infamous though. I just beat Spyro the Dragon a couple days ago.
  11. Rainbow

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Melee
  12. Rainbow

Kirby 64. I thought I beat that game 10 years ago, but I just learned there's an extra boss if you collect all of the crystal shards...which I didn't care about when I was 5
  13. Rainbow

Kirby 64. I've beaten it about twelve times by now though.
Back
Top Bottom