Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

The item she gives to female players is a Slurpuff Dress. Easily my favorite dress in the game, lol.
  2. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I figured they'd do that too (with the 3DS clock) but it's Fall now and all the forms are still Spring. (and it suck Springs seems to be the default, it's really my least favorite form)
  3. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How does Deerling/Sawsbuck work now? Every one I see is constantly in its Spring form. Is there somewhere you can take it or an item that'll change it, or is there no way to get the other forms?
  4. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) If you go to your profile, you can change your public icon. I don't think you can use E4 member icons and stuff until you finish the game though.
  5. Rainbow

Re: The New Pseudo-Legendary is..... what? I think it's the Goomy line. Might be Noibat line though, not sure.
  6. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I think that's it then. They start getting more Exp. At two hearts, iirc
  7. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Have you played with them in Amie a lot?
  8. Rainbow

Re: Shiny pokemon Couldn't find a better picture, but shiny Vivillon has a white body instead of black.
  9. Rainbow

Re: Shiny pokemon Made a new compilation! I'll add Aromatisse, the clearer Spritzee, and Pinsir in a bit. Still missing a bit though
  10. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I can't guarantee anything, since this is my knowledge from Gen IV, but make sure you use repels. Also, grass patches on edges, or that are right next to the patch you were just in tend to break chains. No clue about the music, since I don't...
  11. Rainbow

Re: Shiny pokemon I caught a female Eevee the other day I've compiled this. It's from a few days ago though, so it's missing a lot of other revealed ones.
  12. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) What would be the best levels to evolve Helioptile and Floette? And what level does Skrelp at?
  13. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) In Geosenge, the house behind the Pokecenter. The scientist gives it to you.
  14. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Route 7, I think it is. There's a pathway to Parfum Palace, and on either sides of the path is tall grass. That's where it is.
  15. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where do you find Pumpkaboo? I was told Route 16, but I wanna make sure.
  16. Rainbow

What do the messages before you send your Pokemon out mean? Like "X seems a little out of it...", "X is feeling a bit uneasy", or "X is remembering the first time it met Y" Are they just flavor text, or do they actually affect the battle?
  17. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How do you go shopping at the boutique in Lumiose?
  18. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone know when Flabebe evolves into Floette?
  19. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I can't guarantee, but most places have reported you have to look at the summary for the shiny.
  20. Rainbow

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I'd expect preorders to be open even up to a few days before release. Given that it's Pokemon, they'll definitely have a lot in stock. But I'm pretty sure you'll have to actually go to the store.
Back
Top Bottom