Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the Earth's position in the solar system has been switched with Mercury's but now it's a little too hot :P I wish I could open a portal to the Distortion World in order to obtain Giratina.
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, since you didn't specify what all the **** meant, I'm just going to fill the blank with Missingno., congratulations your now have 4 Missingno.s I wish for the 7 Chaos Emeralds.
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, its mouldy. I wish for sunny weather.
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you now carry a highly infectious disease that's deadly to all other forms of life. I wish I had a Tardis.
  5. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they now ask for Donkey to be in Smash Bros. instead. I wish Jigglypuff from the anime was real.
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you no longer have any bones. I wish I could control the weather.
  7. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you can now teleport to your class at will, but you also travel an hour into the future when you teleport so you always miss your class. I wish I could visit the pokemon world.
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the sky is turned purple when the air in the atmosphere is replaced with a toxic purple gas. I wish I had a dragonite as my pokemon in real life.
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but its the type you like least. I wish for hot sunny weather.
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the Daleks, Cybermen and the Master are now also real too. I wish I could teleport.
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your in Paris in 1940. I wish I could run faster than the speed of sound.
  12. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you accidently fire your heat-seaking napalm bombs at an enemy that does not give off body heat, the bombs miss then lock onto your body heat. I wish I had magic powers.
  13. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the summer weather's not much better, torrential rain for the whole of summer. I wish I could fly/levitate.
  14. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but its saltwater. I wish I had lots of money.
  15. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, all forms of music are wiped from existence. I wish for sunny weather.
  16. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your wish to wish because you can wish causes a paradox that destroys the universe. I wish I could travel through time.
  17. Rainbow Cloud

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it can only ever recieve a grainy black and white picture. I wish I had a supercar.
Back
Top Bottom