Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

RM13: HD and Denise

Talking about continuity, I've got a theory that Shiny Celebi is inside the GS Ball. That's why ME was unable to catch her with the Master Ball, it was also that interaction that led to our discussion about the GS Ball which in turn has now led to this discussion about their interaction.
  2. Rainbow Cloud

*Sneakily switches the Guru Ball with the GS Ball*
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Thanks Kazekage, MegaPod :)
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Perhaps you could use an April Fools theme between 31st March - 2nd April as an alternative, that way you get two days to have fun with your theme and your theme will also be here for us to seen on the 1st while your away.
  5. Rainbow Cloud

Technically speaking, my new theme isn't a recycle as I've never used it myself previously :P
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Theme recycling? I've never done that :whistle:
  7. Rainbow Cloud

Welcome to the Panic Puppet Zone which was previously known as RM :p
  8. Rainbow Cloud

I'm guessing these puns may have a sting in the tail.
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Did someone say snap? *KO's MegaPod and Rainsquid with a barrage of Pester Balls and Apples and snaps a photograph* I wonder if Professor Enzap will give this a good rating?
  10. Rainbow Cloud

I sometimes appear when needed :D
  11. Rainbow Cloud

That makes sense, Crate Diggah would have known about that as he was a mod here during the changeover. I think a few of us asked if there was anything they could do to restore that feature at the time.
  12. Rainbow Cloud

It wasn't Neo Blaze was it, he used to play in UvD games back then and was the one who originally started the top 10 posters feature?
  13. Rainbow Cloud

Yeah, I do remember quite a few of the old usernames here though. Another feature I miss is where you could see which members had posted in a thread and how many times they had posted. We used to use that feature at the end of UvD games to list the top 10 posters in each game.
  14. Rainbow Cloud

Username history was pretty helpful, especially when identifying users that you didn't know that well.
  15. Rainbow Cloud

Humorous until you realise there's no individuality there and that ME downloads his genetic template into all non conforming life forms upon discovering them. I still don't know how he got his hands on the Immortality Gate :p
  16. Rainbow Cloud

Indeed but some versions of RM are darker than others, we only just escaped from the version of RM that was only populated by ME and billions of his clones.
  17. Rainbow Cloud

*A damaged-looking Tardis re-materialises in RM* *Falls out of the Tardis door* Is this RM or is this a trick? Turns out Eresh reprogrammed the Tardis controls to only take us to dark distopic worlds.
  18. Rainbow Cloud

*Re-sets the Tardis controls to randomised coordinates again*
  19. Rainbow Cloud

*The 'ponies' drop their disguises and reveal they are really Changelings and take Max and Fluttershy as their prisoners*
  20. Rainbow Cloud

Careful Fluttershy, Max, that's not Equestria's Prime Timeline out there, it's one of the alternate timelines that Starlight created when she stopped the Sonic Rainboom. :eek:
Back
Top Bottom