Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Up Vs. Down Hosting Queue

@Lone_Garurumon @Crystal Onix @Snowy @Zachie @TheCapsFan Can I be added to the queue? (Though I'm still shown in the queue, that position in the queue was from before I hosted version 98) Thanks :)
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Waiting until formally called but I'm ready to host version 98 :)
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Can I reserve a slot @Lone_Garurumon , @Crystal Onix , @Snowy ?
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Added Rainami for version 99 and reserved version 100 as we'll probably do something special for that. Versions 101 onwards are available to sign up for as normal.
  5. Rainbow Cloud

Version 88 has now ended, up next is Version 89 hosted by @MegaPod :)
  6. Rainbow Cloud

MegaPod has asked to be bumped down a place in the queue, up next would have been Sightnado but they have not been online since early January and will also be bumped down a place. Due to the changes in the queue @ReturnofMCH is up next to host Version 88 :)
  7. Rainbow Cloud

Ok, added you to the list for V97, thanks :)
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Just thinking regarding version 100, there aren't currently any plans at the moment but was wondering if you'd all be interested in doing something special or a bit different to mark the 100th version? Maybe a special theme or something we can all work together on?
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Version 87 has now finished, up next is version 88 hosted by @MegaPod :) Hi @Contrainer :) Are you still interested in hosting a game?
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Version 86 has now finished, up next is Version 87 hosted by @Fluttershy of Light :)
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Version 84 has now ended, up next is Version 85 hosted by @Moon Umbreon
  12. Rainbow Cloud

Been quite a long time since I've hosted one of these, signing myself up for V91 :D
  13. Rainbow Cloud

Version 83 has now ended, up next is Version 84 hosted by @Max1996
  14. Rainbow Cloud

Yes, you can move your slot to the bottom of the queue, you're now currently sheduled to host Version 90.
  15. Rainbow Cloud

Version 82 has now ended, up next is Version 83 hosted by @Lone_Garurumon
  16. Rainbow Cloud

It's no longer mentioned in the current version of the rules but there was a guideline about checking if a game already exised before posting a new thread to avoid duplicate topics. I think this has been left out of the current rules by mistake but will look into adding it back in as we do still...
  17. Rainbow Cloud

Version 81, has now ended. kaufen has not been online since December 2017 so Version 82 will be hosted by @The Light who is next in line in the queue :)
  18. Rainbow Cloud

Thanks for hosting Kirby4ever (y) Up next is Version 81, hosted by @Seasonal Deerling :)
  19. Rainbow Cloud

Version 79 has now ended, up next is Version 80 hosted by @Kirby4ever :)
  20. Rainbow Cloud

Threadmarks: Reminder about Mini-Modding

Hey everyone :) Just a reminder that the moderators check the queue thread regularly and follow and apply the rules fairly as required. If you believe we've missed or aren't aware of something you can contact any of the Fun & Games moderators with your queries. Please don't call out other users...
Back
Top Bottom