Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

We could do another collab event for Halloween, the Art Gallery didn't do a Halloween event for last year but we had a similar one to the Christmas 2022 one for Halloween in 2021? We could also look at different types of collabs too as the previous two have been the group drawing where we each...
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Thanks for the feedback, will go with the collaborative drawing option, hoping to try to have the event ready to go for the 5th but may start earlier if I can get everything ready sooner :)
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Yeah, a sketch would be fine or either the collaborative drawing or the secret santa ideas :) The collaborative drawing would be open to both digital and traditional drawings. The secret santa themes could be either drawings (digital or traditional) or graphic art using pre-existing official...
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Hi everyone :) Was wondering if you would like to do something in the Art Gallery for Christmas, maybe something like the collaborative drawing we did here for Halloween in 2021 or a Secret Santa making themes (avatar and signature) for each other? Could try something different from those though?
  5. Rainbow Cloud

I'd be interested to give an art prompt a go, the previous art prompt threads have kind of struggled with participation in the past here though. We archived the staff run thread as the activity fell and it was mainly just the AG mods participating towards the end. Previous prompt thread: The...
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Usually night time, kind of similar I plan to draw during the day if I can but I often end not starting till late in the day and then end up stopping and continuing the drawing the next day as it's getting too late.
  7. Rainbow Cloud

Hey everyone :) Just an update on the thread rules, general discussion of non-art topics is ok as well as art discussion as long it doesn't break the forum rules.
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Thanks so much @NMLewis :) Dragonite's awesome :bulbaLove:
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Happy Birthday @NMLewis :)
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Sootash? - Combination of Soot and Trash Think normal/poison still works, though pure normal could work too.
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Looks good :)
  12. Rainbow Cloud

Yeah, that could work :)
  13. Rainbow Cloud

Sure, the first one is a combination of Residue and Juice as Juiceboxes usually still have some juice residue left in them when thrown away. The second one is a combination of two words for rubbish, litter and waste like Trubbish is a combination of Trash and Rubbish. The third one combines Bin...
  14. Rainbow Cloud

Resijuice? Litterwaste? Binbeverage?
  15. Rainbow Cloud

Trubbish and Garbodor are both pure Poison so pure Poison could work. Could see Normal/Poison working too though it would mean dropping the Normal typing during evolution. Another option could be being a pure Normal type then changing to Poison when evolving to Trubbish, this is kind of similar...
  16. Rainbow Cloud

Think the different bodyshape is ok as quite a few pokemon have form changes in their evolutions, like like NMLewis suggested if you could incorporate some of Trubbish's colour scheme in the body of the juicebox it'll link in more with Trubbish :)
  17. Rainbow Cloud

Looks nice, although the body shape is different the face and facial expression style links well with the Trubbish line :)
  18. Rainbow Cloud

Hi Windchild :) We archive the threads after a year of inactivity but we can unarchive them at any time on request. I know you said you're not sure you'll be active enough but I've unarchived your thread as there's not harm in opening it up again for another year, you can always PM the mods to...
  19. Rainbow Cloud

20. Rainbow Cloud

I also like Milotic when it comes to serpentine pokemon, I'm currently working on a drawing of Milotic at the moment but only have a sketch so far :)
Back
Top Bottom