Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Did you enjoy the game? I enjoyed the game earlier on but kind of got a bit stressed out later in the game where I performed most poorly. What do you think of the balance, now that you can see the actual roles and not a series of claims filled with lies? I think it was a little unbalanced in...
  2. Rainbow Cloud

We lynched the mafia rolecop day 2 so they should have only been able to use that once, outside of those who claimed they they hopefully won't know any more roles.
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Rainbow Cloud wasn't here in February was Luminous Dawn at that time :D
  4. Rainbow Cloud

They don't get bad info they're just forced to use their roles randomly without control, I used it on Caps night 1 and Tood night 2. If Zinn's claim is true then Mido looks ok barring the possibility of Godfather and Jinjo apparently didn't do anything during night 2 so likely wasn't the killer...
  5. Rainbow Cloud

Unvote: ZinnLav Vote: Tood Just woke up will post more shortly.
  6. Rainbow Cloud

I know I'll get accused of sheeping by voting Zinn but if you look back at my vote for Space I gave my thoughts on Zinn there too as well as previously raising suspicions about her slot. I don't think anyone is paying attention to any reads I've previously given though, it's easier to just say...
  7. Rainbow Cloud

I'm for going for Zinn, there's Dawning's late vote for Pika day 1, Zinn's tying of the votes late day 2, her possible opportunistic vote on Fatima as well as her backtracking on Deku. Vote: ZinnLav
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Are you sure, is there evidence to back this up?
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Is this just a feeling? Can you name the role?
  10. Rainbow Cloud

It can affect the night kill but only if it's the scum player who's been affected that is trying to make the kill that night, sorry if I was vague with this but I didn't want to give scum all the answers as to how this worked.
  11. Rainbow Cloud

but it's always a night later if they visit me so I can be targeted.
  12. Rainbow Cloud

Essentially I just cause people's roles to malfunction if I visit them or they visit me.
  13. Rainbow Cloud

No the action or actions hit me as normal but contact with means the person who did its role will role will activate randomly the following night.
  14. Rainbow Cloud

My role passively works a night later so I'm not immune to cop checks or any other role.
  15. Rainbow Cloud

Snowy was just a Cop and Pikochu was just a Rolecop, Zorchic's role didn't seem that complex either? No, I just force the target to use their role randomly, I have no choice or idea who they use any action on as a result or even if they performed any action at all. I'm totally unsure now anyway...
  16. Rainbow Cloud

What do you think Tood may be? I used my role on him last night and there was still only one death, I know this doesn't prove he can't kill and have no way of telling if he performed any action as a result but nothing obvious seemed to happen.
  17. Rainbow Cloud

When I use my role actively to target someone it affects them the same night I use it. Passively if someone targets me it affects them the following night phase so actions do work on me the night they are used.
  18. Rainbow Cloud

I sheeped Human on Piko, I sheeped him on my initial thoughts on Cap's claim? I didn't stop Zinnlav form causing a tie, if I recall correct you agreed that made me look more towny at the time? I've contributed nothing to looking for scum? This is just the same as you said about Pika :unsure...
  19. Rainbow Cloud

Sounded like he thought my role should have activated his bomb from the way he said it. I can see logic in him lying that my role did something to draw scum into believing he was a PR though. I was going to vote for Caps prior to his claim but going to go for what was my second highest scum...
  20. Rainbow Cloud

Swap insinuating for suggesting, insinuating sounds too strong, sorry.
Back
Top Bottom