Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Ongoing NMLewis' Gen III Journeys: The Discussion Thread

"It's holding a Bright Powder, Noooooooooo!" :D "You little Sh... ockwave user" :D "The windsock is just insisting on protecting" :D "Ride, ride, ride, cycle, cycle, cycle" Kangaskhan fakes out Lazy Days on a loafing turn :D All the pokemon drawings are fantastic, cool seeing all the teams...
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Clefairy winning skill spamming Follow Me in a single battle :( Nice critical hit vs Rhyhorn :) Fake out and Detect :( "Oh my Dratini, do you get deja vu" :D Elli wins against Parasect :) The opponent pokémon like trying to use Dig on the 3rd turn "Tragedy, when glare actually hits and you get...
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Like the judges favour the use of offensive moves and don't reward the use of Protect and Detect :) "HEY THERE YOU'RE MY OPPONENT TODAY", "I Noticed" :D Spheal :) "Fly away on my Cleffa, it's not the greatest transport" :D Congrats, really close in the last battle, nice comeback from Natasha :)
  4. Rainbow Cloud

"Can anyone hope to beat this trainer?" - "Stop saying these things" :D "THERE WAS A HEAT WAVE LAST WEEK" - Is Pierce from the UK/Galar? Lazydaze beats Snorlax :) Rock Slide misses :D Congrats defeating Tucker :)
  5. Rainbow Cloud

"Deepfreeze I'm leaving it in your hands, your non existent hands" :D Scyther's Double Team fails + Meteor Mash attack boost :) "Flygon, Lapras Oh God and Kingdra" :D Sing + Confuse Ray :( Sheer Cold :) Unlucky vs Medicham :(
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Part 2 of the Battle Dome. (Posting for NMLewis)
  7. Rainbow Cloud

"Trevan got eliminated good" "Yes I'm in a trainer class of my own" :D Wobbuffet goes for the wrong move :) "Meteor Mash, please hit, thank you" :D
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Magnemite animation - "Hey you can do a second rotation on your own time" :D Pichu appears - "Don't insult me" "Double oh no" Singing - "Burn Pineco Burn" "The Pipe Organ's coming through" :D
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Ninetales :) Mr Mime appears - "This piece of beep" :D "I'm back and I'm not in love with you, I will never be in love with you" "This is just like the story with the whatever other pokemon that was" Singing - "Will one be enough, probably not it's a bulky mon" Venusaur uses Sunny Day as...
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Boris - "I carried the team, oh there's more pokemon" :D Detrira KO's Pidgeotto :) Unlucky vs Expert Chloe :( Cool battle video, nice win vs Palace Maven Spencer :) Same with raising pokemon, I don't really mind about IV's and Natures and usually raise the first wild pokemon of a species I...
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Guillotine hitting twice in a row, agree the AI seems very lucky in these situations :( "Focus Band, you little wearer of a Focus Band I guess" Like both Zangoose and Seviper too :)
  12. Rainbow Cloud

Miltank :) Salamence sweeping the opposition :) Typhlosion's powered up Fire Blast was scary for a moment. "It's the King of Slow, Slowking" :D Unlucky against Espeon :(
  13. Rainbow Cloud

Psychic Kaitlyn spamming Trick, Sand Attack, Thunder Wave and Confuse Ray :( Like the background changes to Kiki's art for the type changes :) Weather's kind of similar here at the moment but can get into the 20's when it's hotter during the day, fairly warm for here though. Wobbuffet and...
  14. Rainbow Cloud

"NO I WON'T ACCEPT THIS" - "Well you have to so bye" :D Nice Absol call :) Chansey going for the minimize strategy :( "Loafing Around!"
  15. Rainbow Cloud

"The trainer appears to have no clear favourites when it comes to type" - "Thanks for the useful hint" :D Cool sketches for the rental pokemon :) Aerodactyl's Roar switches in Vaporeon :) "Ew" - Snorlax appears :D Vaporeon taking no prisoners with critical hits :D
  16. Rainbow Cloud

"I will always provide a random thought on the way in here" :D "Boris attack it" "No" Good battle for Miss Lizzy vs Pokéfan Peyton :) "That was Jemima growling deeply" "Only I'm allowed to dance on this battlefield" :D "Another Thunderbolt to the face, your Sunflower based face" :D
  17. Rainbow Cloud

Nice switch in to Zara vs Absol :) "You weirdo" - yeah Collector Gabriel's dialogue is disturbing Machoke appears - "Eww, still Machamp is worse" :D "BREAK DOWN DIVE TIME FOR ME" - "What" Singing - "No one's going to attack you when you're doing that, but I am gonna use recover" :D
  18. Rainbow Cloud

"It is what it is, and what it is is a Dire Hit, which is not useful" :D Singing - "We need more Hyper Potions right now" "If you're quite done dancing Ludicolo" :D "I feel great, except for being paralysed" 2-1 to Zara against Seviper :) Think Kindler Marlon is confusing the Pokédex with the...
  19. Rainbow Cloud

"That battle with Zachery at the end... It really was what you'd call "QUITE"!" :D Lot's of Plusle and Minun Lum Berry :) "Oh you sneaky Fake Out user" "Calm down Vileplume" :D
  20. Rainbow Cloud

Sheer Cold hits :) Singing - "We can switch in Deepfreeze if we want to, because it has no offensive moves, there is nothing to fear" :D "I QUESTION YOUR FASHION SENSE SERIOUSLY" - "Alright, I'll leave you to it" :D Deepfreeze KO's Entei :) Congrats defeating Anabel :)
Back
Top Bottom