Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Still have doubts concerning Pod's claim but agree with this if Pod is telling the truth, don't see why scum would risk this other than to save a scumbuddy. One point to add with my post is HD's post switching from Darth to Pod was only a few minutes before I posted, my vote not really being...
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Snowy's posts hadn't really stood out to me probably because there was more of them and they blended in more naturally but looking back his they are pretty CWAC. Would say of the two Pod's lower activity still makes him look worst and more lurky though.
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Still not really seeing anything in Jinjo's posts so far, just seems like her usual posting style and reasoning. Kind of wondering if he said that hoping you would share it, we haven't seen anything from him since so far, I don't trust him though, he may be a Jester but I think there has to be...
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Kind of a wary of Darth revealing he's the Jester in OC with Zinn, is this overconfidence thinking he can't lose or is he trying to manipulate us somehow? If he is the Jester why not just publicly claim it in the event he's angling for some sort of deal with town, unless he's not really a Jester...
  5. Rainbow Cloud

I wasn't here most of yesterday but catching up now. Although Jinjo's reasoning for voting CO is not seen favourably and is now against the rules in this game I have seen her use this strategy a few times before including in Archie Sonic Mafia if I recall correct in which Space was also a...
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Morning :bulbaWave: So Dawning's claim given it's earliness seems towny to me but it's early days and the setup is inherently going to be full of surprises so I shall maintain a level of scepticism for now. Do you think this could be ME's and Flops interpretation of the character or do you...
  7. Rainbow Cloud

Luminous Dawn is still in or their previous incarnation is :D
  8. Rainbow Cloud

I'll be staying in, no need to rush, I'm sure the game will be great when it's ready. Wish you both all the best and don't push yourselves too hard, it's not worth risking burnout or your health over.
Back
Top Bottom