Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Current phase ends in 30 minutes, it's probably a bit too late to extend the phase this close to the update but thanks really appreciate it if you can find a sub :) Yeah also open to a dead player subbing back in :)
  2. Rainbow Cloud

That might be a bit game breaking :D
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Currently looking for a sub for Pokémon Colosseum Mafia.
  4. Rainbow Cloud

I could give the game a go and see if it fills, I'll probably put the game in the queue later tonight as I need to write an OP.
  5. Rainbow Cloud

I have a setup for a game but kind of not really sure about putting it in the queue, it's kind of an obscure theme and probably wouldn't fill.
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Currently looking for a sub for Rainbow Rocket Mafia if anyone is available to sub.
  7. Rainbow Cloud

Rainbow Rocket's ready to blast off at the speed of light, signup now and prepare for flight!
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Not long left for sign ups for Sonic Adventure Mafia, six spots to fill. This game's a bit different in setup from the previous Classic Sonic game, it's not a role madness game and hopefully is better balanced. Think this game's also better suited for beginners if anyone's unsure about giving...
  9. Rainbow Cloud

I did think the role of my character in that game was amusing, Kingdom of Pokemon voter fitted me well at the time :D
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Yeah, think I remember watching that glitch on a video at some point, Sonic 06 is such a broken game, think my favourite glitch in that game is the one with the floating crates :D
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Think the only Gen 1 speed runs I've watched are the ones where they glitch to the Hall of Fame room and credits in under a minute :D
  12. Rainbow Cloud

Not interested in speedruns myself, whether watching or playing I like to take time with games and explore every part of the game if possible and do things at my own pace though I'm not all that talented at gaming. There's no taking away that speedrunners are insanely dedicated and talented...
  13. Rainbow Cloud

There's also the plot hole where they didn't include Sirius's Mirror in the Order of the Phoenix film, so no explanation of how Harry got it or how it was broken, he just happens to have the magic mirror shard in The Deathly Hallows when it's relevant to the plot.
  14. Rainbow Cloud

I always use British spellings but I may be biased when it comes to that :D I did avoid the urge to correct some of the spelling on the TWR Awards banners though but 'organised' with a zed still just looks wrong :p
  15. Rainbow Cloud

It's just coincidence, these things happen but we can still run our game at some point in the future though :) In the meantime we have a good Plan B in Sonic Adventure Mafia, I had that game ready for quite a while but was unsure whether to run it or not, maybe the change of plan was the push I...
  16. Rainbow Cloud

They won't have a choice, they will be brought here by time scoop and forced to partake in The Game of Rassilon, erm I mean Mafia Games :p
  17. Rainbow Cloud

I don't think I have died D1 in a game yet, have died N1 and D2 though.
Back
Top Bottom