Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Was worried you'd check me to try and clear me, was mostly worried if you were the cop night 1, we had no roleblock so our initial plan was to make you the kill.
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Congrats town and congrats again to Kender :) Thanks also to jamie and Zachie on the mafia team, we gave it a good shot and jamie did well in her second mafia game and second game playing as mafia :) Think our main downfall as HD pointed out in the graveyard on discord is we didn't do enough...
  3. Rainbow Cloud

I didn't really suspect Mido2, I was town reading her last night and I also believe Alien's Cop claim, what do you think of the two protection role claims, do you think both Doctor and Bodyguard are in the game or do you think one of them could be a fake claim?
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Do you suspect any other players?
  5. Rainbow Cloud

You were the player I most suspected as of my previous post and I haven't really seen anything to allay those concerns. The self voting and then vote on me only adds to this, do you suspect me or are you voting because I voted for you?
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Congrats Kender :) Sorry, missed the update, good lynch today, kind of wasn't sure on jamie because of the town check, Godfather existing was likely but was worried she wasn't it. Yeah Blaine would be my top suspect at the moment, not sure on his claim and am town reading Mido so they seem...
  7. Rainbow Cloud

Yeah, think it best to claim at this point, I'm the Restless Spirit, didn't want to claim it earlier as I didn't want to discourage scum from killing me.
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Just going through all the players who might be mafia, have to consider every possibility. Are there any players you think may be acting suspicious or you're not sure you trust? Though you may have been a protective role from your soft claim, yeah I don't think your role clashes with Fennec's...
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Yeah, pretty much agree with this list, though have to agree with Mido that it's pretty broken to have the Doc in a Neighbourhood with scum. Think un-CC'd Fennec looks ok though. Think Mido's looking better, looks to be trying to move the game forward and solve things. Jinjo seems ok so far...
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Still think Zachie seems the best lead at this point, think he's hiding behind the excuse of not wanting to give away his role to avoid having to explain his actions last night, scum investigating me also fits if they were targeting the experienced players. Vote: Zachie
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Apologies, will remember for future :D
  12. Rainbow Cloud

If our theory is right and there's an experienced player amongst scum who would pose the next biggest threats after Mido, scum would have every reason to investigate me which makes me highly suspicious of Zachie. Thus far yes as Max coming out with his Watcher claim straight away when he saw...
  13. Rainbow Cloud

These are pretty much the same thoughts I posted earlier, I can see you as scum trying you use my own thoughts to push a lynch on me though and not going to straight up believe the Miller claim. You could be gambling that no on the fact no one claimed it day 1 and hoping to get a pass with just...
  14. Rainbow Cloud

Thinking the same. Makes me think there's an experienced player on the scum team given they knew to go for Mido. Max, Zachie, myself and you spring to mind as players that fit this category but Max's Watcher claim looks pretty town to me and I know it's not me which makes me more paranoid about...
  15. Rainbow Cloud

Just caught up with what's happened overnight, ended up being busy this morning so only just got to posting now. I don't normally agree with a no lynch day 1 as I prefer to get some info but agree it might be best on this occasion with the lack of activity and confusion going on. I'll vote for...
  16. Rainbow Cloud

Do the votes have to be on you at the end of the phase or does voting and unvoting count?
  17. Rainbow Cloud

Not a lot of activity so far, pretty much just intros and 'joke voting' but going to take a look at things anyway. Not really a fan of using RNG for joke votes as it's an easy get out for having to give reason for a vote and gives less to talk about. Not really indicative as Max uses RNG...
  18. Rainbow Cloud

Vote: Blaine RM regulars can't be trusted.
Back
Top Bottom