Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Still leaning town on Zinn and Ex, feeling a bit better about you. Still think there's scum between Jinjo and Feenie, more so Feenie as I'm not liking their soft CC to my claim as it came after Jinjo's and seemed more unnecessary, Jinjo's at least looks more like it could have been a slip in...
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Seems more likely at least one of them is pretty keen to push this lynch through, lynch me and town loses a protective role. Jinjo and Feenie are experienced players, I don't see why they'd both be so keen to potentially give away there roles CC'ing my claim if they believe I'm scum, why not...
  3. Rainbow Cloud

This is a role madness game though.
  4. Rainbow Cloud

I have four votes on me and it seems unlikely there is anything I can say that will dissuade that, all I can do is claim.
  5. Rainbow Cloud

I might as well claim since I'm toast, I'm the Jailer.
  6. Rainbow Cloud

I'm leaning town on both Zinn and Ex, feel Zinn is probably being truthful in their claim and Ex's distrust of the claim seems genuine too. The amount of flak Ex has been getting for that stance though makes me think there are scum defending Zinn to try to make themselves look good. I'm not...
  7. Rainbow Cloud

3 posts actually? Could just be I'm slow to get into the game, but I think you both know that about my playstyle which makes me question where you're both jumping around and piling votes on people, Tood, Timareus and now me. Looks like your trying to get a wagon going. I need to catch up on...
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Unvote: Midorikawa Not really seeing the case on Ex, I'm leaning more town on Zinn but I'm still critical of the claim as I feel it helps scum more than town, I prefer Ex's suspicion of them to just giving Zinn a free pass because they don't like their role.
  9. Rainbow Cloud

There's consistency with your boredom in Danganrnonpa V3 but if you're town I don't see how this claim helps anything, all you're doing is needlessly giving away info. Not really giving me scum vibes but it's not helpful either. Vote: Midorikawa Long time no see.
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Still interested, I'll play :)
Back
Top Bottom