Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

The vote switches were confusing but it was only really the HD one that particularly stood out for me, the main thing that was kind of a red flag was when everyone voted for Mido on day 3, thought something wasn't right then and the vote switching led me onto your wagon instead. I made quite a...
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Both you and Jinjo played really well and deserved to win, it was only late into day 3 that I started to suspect you without jamie's vote counting for us we would have lost. Really close game in the end congrats everyone :)
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Again I only think you can apply that thought to my vote as Dawning's vote and your vote only came after jamie who's confirmed town added the second vote making Max's lynch look likely. If you believe I'm scum though you have to take the plan to lynch Max further than last night as I voted to...
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Unless you think I'm the one doing the bussing that doesn't really look to be the case, nobody else voted for him till it was revealed jamie was voting for him too. Think scum have been sitting back to see what happened first and only jumped on when it looked inevitable.
  5. Rainbow Cloud

If Max is scum it's likely for his bud to bus him at this point given he looks likely to be lynched as they need to look good going forward in the game. We're either seeing bussing or we've got this wrong but I think Max is the right choice here so think it's the former.
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Max flipping scum wouldn't clear you as if you are his scumbud you could be lying about being roleblocked to avoid giving a result for your action today and making it look like scum was targeting you.
  7. Rainbow Cloud

You didn't seem to have much to say about this point earlier or when HD said it was a good point, you were more concerned about my post restriction and seemed to want to vote me for that reason before taking the vote off when Dawning questioned you about Jinjo also receiving the message. You...
  8. Rainbow Cloud

Same, both times at the start of the phase, thinking either mechanic or daytime action. Jailer's render their targets untargetable from others meaning if Max is telling the truth nothing could hit Jinjo last night, it also has the effect of roleblocking the target. Think I've seen mechanics...
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Same message I received. When did you receive the message during the phase?
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Only other thing I can think of, what time during the night phase did you receive the message Jinjo?
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Wait a minute if this thing is a role then how could it affect Jinjo if you jailed her? Either this thing is a mechanic, Max is lying, Jinjo is lying or both are lying?
  12. Rainbow Cloud

Have thought about the possibility it could be a game mechanic rather than a role but having it two nights in a row makes me think it was something more likely targeted and the latter.
  13. Rainbow Cloud

@Jinjo what did the message about receiving a present say?
  14. Rainbow Cloud

So are you saying you suspect Max? How do you know Jinjo didn't open the present, I know she doesn't appear to be under a PR but she didn't say this in thread? Yeah, this post.
  15. Rainbow Cloud

I interpreted the update as she counts towards our majority given that was the question that was asked, I generally tend to air on the side of caution and assume worst case scenario that there are two scum. Do you think it's more likely one of those than the other?
  16. Rainbow Cloud

Snowy posted an update to say jamie's vote does count so I see it as 3 town (including jamie) and 2 scum left given the warning that this could be the last phase. My thoughts remain that you and Jinjo are the two scum. So you think Max was telling the truth about targeting you? Do you think...
  17. Rainbow Cloud

So it could hit anyone then, was going on this quote from earlier but can see how it can read both ways now.
  18. Rainbow Cloud

Nothing happened from my end but with no actions to submit I doubt I would be informed but if Max is scum roleblocker I think there's a high chance of you him blocking you. If your action did go through though it would show I didn't make the kill as neither you or me are dead.
  19. Rainbow Cloud

I'm sure if she is your scumbud that she will confirm what you've said but will ask anyway @Jinjo is this true and who did you target? Also @DawningWinds who did you target and were you successful? Why didn't you protect HD, he was the most town read and strongest player left in the game...
  20. Rainbow Cloud

Who did you use your role on last night?
Back
Top Bottom