Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Greninja hasn't gotten much attention from TPC since Generation 6 whereas Charizard STILL gets consistent shilling from TPC to this day The fact that Greninja was not only skipped over for an entire Generation (it wasn't in ANY of the Gen 8 games) but the fact that it's also gotten a huge Nerf...
  2. Rainbow-Rain

Ash and Dawn? I agree on this
  3. Rainbow-Rain

Speaking of Evolutions there was a new Japanese popularity poll and guess who was at first place? We may see Liko's Sprigatito evolving at some point! https://twitter.com/pokemon_GW/status/1740656490556567945?t=nsrwT1vkkmdf4OXxq07lZQ&s=19 Some other notes about this Poll Looking at that...
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Twice lol.
  5. Rainbow-Rain

This show is really doing Quaxly dirty so far I can see it staying unevolved Sprigatito is definitely evolving. Unsure about Fuecoco atm
  6. Rainbow-Rain

Welp so much for Ash catching any Paldea Pokémon lmao
  7. Rainbow-Rain

Quaxly's final evo feels more like a graceful Showcase/Contest Pokemon. Something I can see the resident PokeGirl using While Fuecoco feels like Gible/Dracovish situation where it could be a derpy Pokemon who likes to eat a lot and bite Ash Tho tbh if Ash gets any Starter I feel like it would...
  8. Rainbow-Rain

I'm in the complete opposite camp I cannot see Ash with Quaxly's Evos at all
  9. Rainbow-Rain

So what do you guys think about the idea of Goh's Grookey evolving in the next episode? It looks like it was about to when facing Kyogre
  10. Rainbow-Rain

I usually don't really care if Ash gets a Starter I like but I do just want them to have a decent showcase at least and Ash is usually the best person to showcase them But there were some like Primarina who I thought was fine even tho it went to Lana
  11. Rainbow-Rain

I liked all 3 of the Galar Starters I think the only time where I could take or leave any of the Starters was Gen 6 lol Chestnaught, Delphox nor Greninja really did anything for me strangely enough. I didn't dislike them but I wouldn't call myself a fan
  12. Rainbow-Rain

JN isn't a Team full of Torterras It's a team full of Goodras which isn't much better I might add
  13. Rainbow-Rain

The fact that we didn't even see the Starters in the Trailer (as actual in game models) gives me a bad feeling
  14. Rainbow-Rain

Honestly this just pisses me off Ash has his own Rowlet, Quilava and Oshawott just sitting on their asses at Oak and Kukui's Labs and yet they pull this?! Dawn has her own Quilava? Why can't she just evolve that instead?
  15. Rainbow-Rain

No way in hell is Dawn's Piplup ever gonna evolve after there being an entire episode focusing on how it didn't want to (plus it still has an Everstone remember) It could be Alternate Dawn's tho
  16. Rainbow-Rain

Tbh Buneary was one of the few Pokemon who I could've went either way on evolving or not Like it'd be cool if it did but I didn't care if it stayed as is Only other one who comes to mind is Buizel
  17. Rainbow-Rain

There's a possibility that her Buneary evolved https://twitter.com/Mootmonthly/status/1465671819529265162?t=33tjg8ASaeyeKbvlgtnLUA&s=19
  18. Rainbow-Rain

Without doubt Dragonite. Lucario might surpass it eventually tho
  19. Rainbow-Rain

Its going to do that even if Mega Evolutions aren't confirmed for BD/SP. There's too much Mega Lucario merch and I doubt it's for Korrina
  20. Rainbow-Rain

We got some new episode titles EP79 Title: "Moon and Sun, Koharu and Haruhi" EP80 Title: "Trial Mission! Volcarona Golden Scales!" https://twitter.com/pakugyu/status/1424564300090208258?s=19 Chloe makes a new friend in EP79 (Espeon and Umbreon show up here too) Goh is probably catching...
Back
Top Bottom