Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Leon's writing would make perfect sense if he was the Final Boss of the entire series But obviously the show will go on after this and Leon will fade into obscurity until we get Gen 8 remakes in the next 2 decades So it doesn't make any sense why they're hyping him up so damn much.
  2. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Inteleon is fine but as much as I love Incineroar I cannot deny that Primarina and ESPECIALLY Decidueye were most certainly done dirty to make Incineroar look better lol I'll never forget about this scene. Reminder that this scene is the Alola Starters first DEBUTS in the Anime Can we also...
  3. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Usually can find stuff on Twitter Go the official Anipoke Twitter Account and you'll usually see how they're reacting on each Twitter post That's fair I understand your point
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Real Controversial Opinion here I find the Pokémon Adventures Manga to be extremely overrated and how it's fans keep clamoring it and bashing the whole Anime, saying Adventures is what the Anime should be (Darker, Edgier, etc...), or saying that it is the only "Canon" Pokémon universe because...
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Reminder that Iris'Dragonite lost 7 times in a Row Time for a Release
  6. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

You know what I meant. :wynaut: Potatoe, Pototoe, it's the same person just with a different name now
  7. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Which reminds me.... Please explain to me why they completely threw Cinderace's broship with Inteleon completely out the window... ..So that they could force this wierd narrative of Cinderace and Lucario being "Friends" despite them never interacting prior to the DD Arc... ...Only for them to...
  8. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Idk if I said this before but Lucario and Cinderace's relationship is forced af and I'm tired of hearing how these two are the best duo in Journeys Duo my ass, they literally never spoke to each other again after that one off Pikachu Filler lmao
  9. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

As much of a useless shouldermon as Grookey is, I can't bring myself to fully hate him since he saved Sobble from suffering a similar fate by taking his place One of them had to play the role of the cutesy unevolving shoulder warmer/lap warmer and Grookey took one for the Team. For that I have...
  10. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

But alas no matter how we all feel about the way the Galar Starters were handled, We can all agree this awful little shit is the WORST Gen 8 Pokemon in the entirety of the Anime There is no contest
  11. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

I legitimately think the reason why they shoved Drizzile to the side is because they thought it would have been too much of a repeat of Raboot personality wise and they didn't want to have Goh deal with that again I doubt it was because Drizzile wasn't marketable since we've had plenty of...
  12. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Say what you will about Sun and Moon but I will NEVER forgive Journeys for getting rid of the Unique Evolution Animations!!! https://twitter.com/lindalejandrad1/status/1535553158054920193?t=5-fmAPeZuPKbmJK3dxu5OQ&s=19
  13. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

I would've been fine with either tbh This is the only Gen where I feel all 3 Starters could've been an Ash Pokemon and it could've worked no matter who he chose And Yeah the Grookey line deserved a lot better
  14. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

I still low-key believe that was the initial plan until they decided to make Lucario Ash's Starter equivalent Look at how little screentime Inteleon actually gets compared to Cinderace and Grookey. It appears about as often as Ash's Team does Also the fact that it evolved so fast due to an...
  15. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

I think when Goh found Drizzile in the cave he told him something along the lines of "You want to become an Inteleon right? We can work on it!" Renji also had a picture of Drizzile on the projector screen in the episode where Sobble met Inteleon but there was no attention brought to it (really...
  16. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

What makes it worse is that ALL of those one off characters could've easily been replaced with Galar characters Why couldn't Vizquez have been Milo? Why couldn't Rinto have been Hop? You're seriously gonna tell me HOP. Leon's little BROTHER had absolutely no interest in competing in the PWC...
  17. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Here's a real Controversial Opinion I don't care about the Masters 8. I know Ash is going to beat whoever he goes up against. I know Ash isn't going to use reserves I know that these battles will be all bait and very little substance I know these battles will be incredibly underwhelming...
  18. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

I am STILL angry about how badly the Galar cast got shafted. . ts horrible how the anime would rather bring back old characters that we've seen already rather than the brand new and fresh ones Explore the new reigon and its characters? No! Lets go back to the reigons that already had their own...
  19. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Ultimately it matters very little in the long run since we KNOW that Goh is not going to capture EVERY Pokemon so his Pokedex will never be completed. Also at this point, Evolutions aren't something that happens when they're earned. They're something that happens, as long as the Japanese...
  20. Rainbow-Rain

Controversial opinions

Except for the fact that with the exception of Cinderace and maybe Inteleon, none of Goh's Pokémon have been portrayed as particularly more powerful than they have any right to be And Even so, Cinderace and Inteleon would both get their asses curbstomped if they went up against literally any...
Back
Top Bottom