Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Would You Have Preferred Pokemon: Sword and Shield The Series Over Journeys?

It's fucking BAFFLING that Hop hasn't appeared in Journeys There's a big ass Tournament with Leon in 1st Place, and you're seriously gonna tell me that Hop, fucking HOP, who's entire goal in the games was to defeat his brother, has absolutely no interest in competing in it???? I know it's...
  2. Rainbow-Rain

I think the reason they didn't use Nessa is because the episode focus was on Sobble and with Nessa being so popular, she would've likely just distracted attention away from the episode's plot and people probably would've expected her to battle against Ash :unsure:
  3. Rainbow-Rain

I really don't give af who gets Grookey at this point. Both of Ash and Gou's "Teams" outside of Lucario and Cinderace have been treated like shit and I don't expect Grookey to be any kind of exception so I don't have high hopes for it either way. I think it's probably worth pointing out that...
Back
Top Bottom