Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Preview JN069: Watch Over My First Errand!

Sobble already has lol
  2. Rainbow-Rain

Serperior says hello? Also Rillaboom is the most popular of it's line in the most recent poll
  3. Rainbow-Rain

I wouldn't be too sure about that... A lot of people didn't think Sobble would ever evolve (not me I always kept hanging on to hope) but look at where we are.
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Ah. Understandable I don't expect Grookey to evolve until sometime after Drizzile does. And Judging from merchandise, I can only see Grookey's evolution happening in Autumn-Winter at the earliest
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Why did you think Grookey was gonna evolve here? We literally see it during the Project Mew/Crowned Tundra in the preview
  6. Rainbow-Rain

What the? As if the Chinese Leaker wasn't enough there's a Russian Forum leaking screenshots now!
  7. Rainbow-Rain

Another Incomplete VA List? The last time we got a streak of incomplete VA Lists was to hide the fact that Axew evolved I wonder what's being hidden now? :unsure:
  8. Rainbow-Rain

I won't even lie. I'm more excited for this episode than I am for any of the Project Mew Arc But it kinda bums me out that I've seen people on Twitter who seem to dislike Grookey for allegedly "replacing" Cinderace. Imo Grookey's the most fun First Stage Starter Pokemon we've had since maybe...
  9. Rainbow-Rain

So we got a Lucario and Cinderace bonding episode And now a Grookey and Eevee bonding episode After this Drizzile will be the only Galar Starter who hasn't had a bonding episode yet So what I'm saying is, When are we going to get a episode focused on Cinderace and Drizzile's bond? :unsure:
Back
Top Bottom