Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Which of Goh’s Starters got done the dirtiest writing wise?

Having them job constantly in favor of Lucario and Pikachu getting wins like they did with Gengar and Sirfetch'd So they could job to Ash instead. I'm still mad about what they did to Decidueye last Generation :cautious: Say what you will about them but so far Cinderace and Inteleon haven't...
  2. Rainbow-Rain

How the fuck has it gone almost an entire year without using a single move? Even Togepi was secretly using Metronome behind the scenes
  3. Rainbow-Rain

I was talking to a friend about this and we were thinking about how Just based on their personalities and the way they're marketed, If Galar had it's own season that had been written like DP or XY I can predict that the Galar starters would've probably been written like this: Scorbunny would've...
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Someone also mentioned the source saying that originally Sobble was supposed to go to Ash while Goh got the other 2 starters but this was changed when they decided to give Ash a Riolu in place of a Starter I dunno how true that is (it's probably false) but I can definitely believe they...
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Weird things is, Goh caught Sobble relatively early in the series. I doubt popularity reasons had a part in it. So I Wonder what caused the Switch between Sobble and Grookey?
  6. Rainbow-Rain

Hmm.... I just saw this post on Twitter and it made me think about this post you made @Enzo you might've actually been onto to something there :unsure: https://twitter.com/Mootmonthly/status/1468568865743511560?t=xvnP83DoAkKN-_oBZoztCg&s=19 So apparently Grookey was supposed to be the 2nd...
  7. Rainbow-Rain

You just know people are going to blame Ash for why some of his starters don't evolve. Despite Bulbasaur, Squirtle, The Johto Trio, The Unova Trio, and Rowlet doing so much with Ash they never evolved. All Goh has to do is breathe and his Pokémon will evolve regardless of whatever they're...
  8. Rainbow-Rain

I would've let Goh keep Bunny Give Ash the other 2. Whichever one doesn't evolve goes to Hop who would've been a recurring character in my ideal universe
  9. Rainbow-Rain

Only question is what? Rowlet, Oshawott, and Cyndaquil? (Rowlet's unlikely considering we just had a Rowlet on the main cast last Generation) Thwacky is even less popular than Drizzile is. If that put Drizzile on a bus then they are definitely gonna find some way to skip Thwacky I agree that...
  10. Rainbow-Rain

I think the worst part is that people are going to be using this as another reason to trash on Ash. "Lol A new Kid get catch a Legendary and Evolve all 3 of his Starters but Ash couldn't? Ash is so lame lol!" I completely forgot about that. Oh well I guess Rillaboom confirmed then Lol And to...
  11. Rainbow-Rain

Wait a second. It seems that I may have overlooked some things in this image. Taking a closer look at this, there's a Pidgeotto and a Dracozolt in there. And as far as we know so far nobody that we've seen owns those. (Goh might catch them later tho) So it's possible the Rillaboom might not...
  12. Rainbow-Rain

Just to let you guys know, it is more than likely confirmed that Grookey is evolving. All of these Pokemon belong to Ash, Goh and Chloe (and Dawn’s Piplup) so that means there's definitely no coincidence of Rillaboom's placement @Enzo @Kurolegacy @A Wild Luxray @Unireon @Ghost Diplocaulus...
  13. Rainbow-Rain

And what annoys me about Grookey's inevitable evolution is that it is for sure going to go through the same repetitive shit they went through with Raboot and Drizzile. - Base Stage Form does next to nothing and evolves into Edgy Teen Phase despite it making fuck all sense - Edgy Teen Phase...
  14. Rainbow-Rain

I know this thread's over a month old now but you know something I hadn't thought about until now? Fans have been clamoring for the Anime to give us a Fully Evolved Starter Trio for years now since the Anime has never ever done that before. To matters even worse with the way things are going...
  15. Rainbow-Rain

Seeing shit like this makes me even more sad Where the fuck was any of this in the actual show? Did the person who made this cone from an alternative universe where the Pokémon were allowed to interact and Drizzile actually stayed with the group and his Bro relationship with Cinderace remained...
  16. Rainbow-Rain

I've seen Someone on Twitter say, A lot of people are going to drop this show if Inteleon's G-Max form debuts before Cinderace's but I really don't see how that matters? G-Max is handled badly in the Anime and both Inteleon's and Cinderace's will be handled badly no matter which one we see...
  17. Rainbow-Rain

I was just thinking. How will the Galar Starters G-Max forms even be showcased? Is Goh gonna showcase all 3 of them? How the hell is that gonna work. This show's about to entire its 3rd year. How can they condense all of that?
  18. Rainbow-Rain

Actually a Japanese person I follow on Twitter talked a bit about the Demographics that each Galar Starter appealed to the most for the Japanese crowd. Rillaboom was mostly popular with Men Inteleon was insanely popular with Women (Don't ask me why :ROFLMAO:) Cinderace seems to be the most...
  19. Rainbow-Rain

Just wanted to say thank you all for letting my thread thrive! :bulbaLove: Even if some of the convo got a little off track lol
  20. Rainbow-Rain

I've heard it was because XY was failing in ratings in Japan so that's why they opted to take the series into a different direction in SunMoon and following in Journeys And because they tried so hard to copy Yo-Kai Watch's format. The ratings are apparently even worse than before from what...
Back
Top Bottom