Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Pokemon Evolution in the Anime: Do you think it's Necessary?

I know I'm gonna get ripped to shreds for this, but Greninja represented nearly everything I DON'T like about the evolution writing process the show often has. He lost all his fun personality and dynamics he had as Froakie to become Ash's generically stoic and serious battle bot, and got put on...
  2. Rainbow-Rain

What are some Pokemon that you guys wished had Evolved? Usually the Pokemon I want to evolve end up doing so However there is one exception And For me that exception is Snivy! Just what was stopping her from doing so? Also Oshawott could've at least reached Dewott
  3. Rainbow-Rain

Remember Mallow's Bounsweet and Ash's Dragonite?
  4. Rainbow-Rain

I wonder the same about Dawn's Buneary. Lopunny is still cute and marketable and Piplup was already staying unevolved so there was no reason to keep Buneary as is? A tiny part of me can't help but wonder if Lopunny's "reputation" on the internet had something to do with it (as crazy as that...
  5. Rainbow-Rain

I've also noticed that alot of Pokemon tend to evolve if their Base Forms are somewhat "lacking" in Arms and Legs department Take Mallow's Bounsweet for instance. Serena's Fenniken and Goh's Sobble to a lesser extent If a Pokemon starts out 4 Legged (or no legged) it usually evolves...
  6. Rainbow-Rain

So what are your views? Should a Pokemon need to evolve to be stronger? Does it depend on the Pokemon in question? Does it depend on the situation? Things like Dawn's Piplup, Ash's Bulbasaur and Ash's Rowlet were strong without needing to evolve once Ash's Torterra got worse upon evolution...
Back
Top Bottom