• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Review PE08: The Discovery

How does this image make you all feel? Something about this seems so.... Unusual to me?
  2. Rainbow-Rain

Amusingly enough, the very first episode of Evolutions literally had these exact implications. We don't get to see it but the ending heavily implies that Leon's Charizard will lose to Victor's Inteleon just like how Inteleon made Eternatus his bitch :sneaky: Also Interestingly enough...
  3. Rainbow-Rain

Or Four, it's a reference to the names FireRed and LeafGreen Or most likely Five, The series loves to shill Charizard so much that they can't bear to show it with a rival, not even for a few seconds, so Red must always be associated with Charizard despite Venusaur being his partner originally
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Also this has to be the most expressive Mewtwo I've ever seen lmao
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Why the hell are not only Blue and Elaine's faces visible but they're the only Player characters allowed to SPEAK?! That's against the rules! Lmao joking this is probably my favorite episode of the bunch. I KNEW Blue would be awesome Elaine also got darker skin just like Victor! Lmao...
Back
Top Bottom