Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

They clearly weren't interested in giving Ash a Starter this series and they didn't want Goh to have 2 Unevolved Shouldermon sharing the spotlight And since the writers clearly weren't very invested Sobble considering it did even less social interaction than Grookey so Evolving Sobble to...
  2. Rainbow-Rain

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

I'm so scared of Sprigatito ending up like that :bulbaFacepalm: I don't wanna see my kitty become Grookey 2.0
  3. Rainbow-Rain

So with only about 20 episodes left, We can now officially agree that Grookey is the worst starter in the Anime now? Imagine having only 1 move to your name and it wasn't even in a Battle A shame too because it's a nice Poke in the games Depends on how much Japan likes it's Evolutions. Since...
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Don't forget crybaby lol I swear this thing cries more than Sobble ever did lol Say what you will about Sobble's rushed evolutions but at least they didn't go out of their way make it an unlikable character. Despite lacking in confidence, he at least tried to muster up courage to help out...
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Just to remind you all https://twitter.com/blade346/status/1526229463243055107?t=YKS4Npi-QsjkSKazoDKQQA&s=19 That reminds me, Grookey has STILL not had a single fucking attempt at a Battle in the series and its been around for 51 episodes so far FOR FUCKS SAKES even SOBBLE helped take a...
  6. Rainbow-Rain

Do you guys think the reason why they doubled down on Grookey's more annoying traits is because it's literally the only Small Cutesy Marketable Mascot left on the Main Cast (besides Pikachu and Eevee)? All the others either evolved or disappeared. Grookey, Pikachu and Eevee are the only ones...
  7. Rainbow-Rain

If nothing else, Grookey really taught me something.. The amount of Screentime a Pokemon gets is not an equivalent to actual character development. Case in point. Look at the amount of screentime Grookey gets. Does it have development tho? It's still the same Grookey we met back in JN59...
  8. Rainbow-Rain

YIKES! You know Grookey's definitely the worst when people have started a #NOMOREGROOKEY Hashtag https://twitter.com/rajawtheflatass/status/1505953721347366915?t=_HhPk8jFKBZw9CgemGLl6A&s=19 I also realized, that there's literally no reason given for WHY Grookey has to stay on Goh's shoulders...
  9. Rainbow-Rain

I was watching the Thwacky episode and I couldn't understand WHY the hell does a random ass Thwacky get development but they did nothing for Goh's Grookey? Also Lol!!! https://twitter.com/KizzityKaito/status/1504567615712161811?t=ARYX6OJ-90XdlbI6_eSflw&s=19
  10. Rainbow-Rain

I shudder to think how Gen 9 will be handled
  11. Rainbow-Rain

Seriously the only other instance I've seen people even remotely react like this towards a Starter in the anime was maybe Oshawott Admittedly Oshawott was kinda annoying but at least he did shit even without the need for Evolution
  12. Rainbow-Rain

I swear Grookey is the very first case I've ever seen of people wanting a Pokémon to evolve solely just to get rid of him.. Usually people want a Pokémon to either stay as is because of cuteness or to evolve it's because they find their Final Stage to be cooler Grookey is the first case I've...
  13. Rainbow-Rain

TR are Villains. They're SUPPOSED to do bad things and make you dislike them Grookey is not a Villain
  14. Rainbow-Rain

Mark your Calendars! His evolution is coming in quickly! March 11th
  15. Rainbow-Rain

I don't know whether I find it hilarious or sad that people are celebrating the fact it's finally shown using a move nearly 40 episodes after it's debut https://twitter.com/ThePokeRaf/status/1494848713025536000?t=zXuYjdJhQl_WMdfnbGgVyQ&s=19 Imo Grookey finally using a single Branch Poke in a...
  16. Rainbow-Rain

Look at this post https://twitter.com/AnipokeHub/status/1490311603233124360?t=sWCPD-03YWLVy3zfIEmuJw&s=19 Just the fact that the Majority of the Quote Retweets have Goh's Grookey in Last place speaks volume about the way it was handled
  17. Rainbow-Rain

As goofy as the current episode was, I noticed how much Grookey loved the rap battle, it shows that he might be interested in music after this, especially if he enjoys Piers's music in the next few episodes Guys the Grookey Evolution episode on the horizon!
  18. Rainbow-Rain

And you just know it's evolution is coming soon (There's a reason why Thwacky hasn't debuted yet)
  19. Rainbow-Rain

I have seen a lot of people on Twitter complaining about Grookey criticism, and defending it by saying Grookey hate is forced. Like take this post for example and read the first comment https://twitter.com/SerenaAhmed14/status/1483343963822211073?t=3PuauGm9actwQtw3ehH6LQ&s=19 "Well no one...
Back
Top Bottom