Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Preview JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

Why would she blush at Ash?
  2. Rainbow-Rain

I think I may know why they're having Marnie only showcase Grimmsnarl and Morpeko (and not Scrafty and Liepard) I think the reason why they're having Marnie only showcase Grimmsnarl and Morpeko is solely because they're Galar Pokémon and let's face it. Galar needs all the showcasing it can get...
  3. Rainbow-Rain

G-Max Grimmsnarl confirmed
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Apparently the result was spoiled in a Magazine. Not entirely sure if this is true tho so just take it with a grain of salt
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Apparently Marnie’s rank 29th. Do with that info what you will.
  6. Rainbow-Rain

Actually the Circus episode comes before this one
  7. Rainbow-Rain

It is also worth noting that they haven't shown Grookey and Rillaboom together in any screen caps or previews or any capacity yet. Compare that to when Inteleon showed up, we saw Sobble swooning over him in the preview But on the other hand, we still have yet to see Thwacky make it's debut in...
  8. Rainbow-Rain

As funny as that would be, I low-key wonder if they are gonna avoid having Grookey and Rillaboom interact? :unsure: This episode seems to be explicitly Ash and Gengar focused so wasting time on Grookey and Rillaboom might take too much attention away from Ash and Marnie's battle
  9. Rainbow-Rain

The Maximizers everyone! Will Grookey react to the Rillaboom?
  10. Rainbow-Rain

It's a Lose Lose situation here Gengar can't afford to take another L but if he Wins then Marnie will just end up looking like a chump in her own debut episode
  11. Rainbow-Rain

According to this reliable source The Battle will be a 1 on 1 between Gengar and Grimmsnarl https://twitter.com/pakugyu/status/1487967435731107840?t=8nRVknAwvTdnu4OcrtE0iw&s=19 Also things to note: Morpeko (Marnie's) has Goh's VA Toxtricity has Greninja's VA Grimmsnarl has Inteleon's VA I...
  12. Rainbow-Rain

JN98 is most likely Flareon/Jolteon featuring Chloe
  13. Rainbow-Rain

So Gengar's G-Max was likely a set up for this I'm guessing the match ups will be like this Ash's Whoever vs Marnie's Whoever - Marnie's Whoever Wins Pikachu vs Morpeko - Pikachu wins? (I honestly could see this one going either way) I'm guessing Gengar vs Grimmsnarl - Gengar Wins I have a...
  14. Rainbow-Rain

Where does it mention a Decidueye?
  15. Rainbow-Rain

If this is JN99 then where's 98?
Back
Top Bottom